1,710 results
All reviews convention center mon thurs full kitchen light dinner evening reception living room pike st breakfast and dinner free dinner hot breakfast capitol hill small kitchen front desk staff attending a conference king suite home away from home yogurt
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I love TripAdvisor for everyone's opinions; they really help! I would ask though, when doing hotel comparisons and critiques, remember to compare oranges to oranges.

The Hilton Homewood Suites *on Pike* had a wide variety of ratings on Trip Advisor and I almost did not book it for that reason. Let me assure you, for a 3.5 star hotel, this is a a great one!! It is unfair to compare a 3.5 to a 5 star Hilton, right?
There are still areas for improvement but they are doing a lot of things *right*, and there's evidence they have been making improvements based on these reviews.
The staff were always super! Smiling and helpful, attentive and friendly.

A suite for our 1 week stay helped to save money on food. Eating out was pretty expensive in Seattle. There was a hot plate, full sized fridge, sink, coffee maker, microwave and dishwasher. No oven but I would not have wanted one.
A small corner grocery store on the same block surprisingly had a lot of choice. Note: There is a large QFC grocery store a few blocks up the street.
The Hilton's hot breakfasts each morning in the common area were convenient and free. I have seen reviews on how some thought the breakfast was awful, but I found nothing wrong with it! It's FREE. And they did rotate the breakfast entrees, so they weren't repeated much. The staff were attentive in keeping the area stocked, and also in clearing dishes, and wiping tables. Breakfast menu: They always had fresh fruit salad, not canned, Yoghurt, whole bananas and oranges, oatmeal, 4 different dry cereals, hard boiled eggs, muffins, breakfast rolls, toast, bagels, cream cheese, PB & J. What they rotated: rosemary potatoes, tater tots, or skillet potatoes/hash browns, cheese omelet, scrambled eggs, waffles, pancakes, chicken burger patties, biscuits, white gravy (once). So when I read some past reviews on how they did not like the breakfasts, I thought that was unwarranted....what on earth does that food critic eat at home every morning?
The Mon-Thurs appetizers from 5-7 pm were greatly appreciated. You could always count on building your own fresh salad (thank-you, it's not always easy to eat healthy on a trip), and a delicious, hearty hot soup...my favorite was the lentil one. There were rotational items such as chicken fingers, gyros, sliders, pasta, cookies AND free beer or wine. How can people complain about that?! The staff were warm and friendly and made sure the guests had adequate beverages. :) My only suggestion for improvement would be to stock more hot chocolate. I only ever saw 2 packages in the breakfast area, on 1 day, that was it. Having hot Starbucks coffee available 24/7 was a dream. It never ran out!
About cleanliness...criticism that comes up frequently from the reviews. The general day to day housekeeping was very clean. Spotless inside the fridge, clean countertops, clean bathroom fixtures, most dusting. But if the Hilton wants to get even better reviews, then it needs to ****hire more staff even temporarily*** to get a once a year *thorough* Spring cleaning done on every room. Nonetheless the carpets looked relatively new, and so did the laminate floors, and upholstery was clean. The bathroom towels and linens looked new. But as someone said it before, the hotel looks a little bit tired/showing some age. The burners were a little greasy/crumbs in the burner pans, the walls could use *intensive spot cleaning or fresh paint*, the light switches, the doors frames, the areas around the door handle were visibly finger printed from many, the extremely dusty fuse box, the corners of the bathroom, someone else's hairs in the corners of the dresser drawers...all those things translate to "ick". Overall cleanliness was a "B" grade, above average. To get the "A" grade, implement my suggestions.
Loved the games room, would have used the jacuzzi if it was warmer outside. Loved the ample seating areas during the day, there was a gas fireplace too. Wifi was strong in our room, but weak to impossible in the main floor pubic seating areas. Maybe look into boosting that signal because that was essential to my stay.

Would definitely stay here again and again! It was only 1 block away from the Washington Convention center whereas the host hotel for our conference, The Westin, was 5 blocks away!! Downtown Seattle is extremely walkable to all the action. And...The price at the was right!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
David P, Social Media Moderator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

PinkVibes,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and fair review! We truly value all input and want to make every guest's stay perfect. I will make sure to address these compliments and issues with the appropriate teams. I am glad you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and Manager's reception in the evenings! We are especially proud of our evening kitchen staff and the service they provide! We hope you make a return to Seattle and stay with us again!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

This was good hotel. The views from the room were good and the staff was very helpful in making sure I didn't have any questions and that my experience was smooth and enjoyable. Really enjoyed the text messaging service they provided to have my questions answered when I was arriving. Would stay again.

1  Thank 639dustinp
David P, Social Media Moderator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

639dustinp,

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We love our location in the city and want everyone to enjoy the wonderful views of downtown Seattle. I know I speak for all of us here at the front desk when I say that I am glad we could answer any questions you had and make your stay an enjoyable one! We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

This is my favorite hotel to stay in while doing business in Seattle. The nightly socials provide beer and wine to unwind a bit before heading out to dinner, and the location has multiple shops with a great beer selection nearby. The rooms are clean and spacious, with plenty of room for ironing or other outfit preparation. Rooms include fridge, microwave, and stove for eating on the cheap.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
David P, Social Media Moderator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

H3011UQroberth

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we are your favorite hotel for business! We love to hear from our returning guests and hope that you will continue to stay with us as you visit Seattle. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

We really do like this Hotel. We have stayed here at least 4 times in the last couple of years and it has always been a good experience. The rooms are large and clean. The kitchens are nice with full fridge, stove, microwave and such. The complimentary breakfast is very good with a roomy dining room.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

C1128QUnataliew,

I am glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us! We always love to hear that we have had someone return to our hotel. We hope we will continue to be your go to hotel in Seattle!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Perfection is achieved at the Homewood Suites Hotel at 800 Pike Street in Seattle, Washington! If you are attending a conference at the Washington State Convention Center, which is one half a block away, or just taking time to enjoy beautiful downtown Seattle, this location and hotel is a perfect solution! The suites are spacious, immaculately clean, quiet, and the beds are comfortable! The price includes a sumptuous breakfast buffet and a delicious evening offering of drinks and hot entree'. The Homewood Suites hotel is surrounded by delightful choices of dining, drinking, shopping, and entertainment all within easy walking distance of a few blocks. Pike's Market, with all it has to offer, is straight down the hill, and between the hotel and Pike's, you will find The Cheesecake Factory, multiplex movie theater, pubs, breweries, and The Pacific Center shopping mall which contains many, many wonderful shops and restaurants. There I enjoyed an incredible meal at the grand opening of the Din Tai Fung, a Vietnamese restaurant known for its mouthwatering dumplings! The next night found us down on the pier savoring a feast of fresh seafood and savory vegetables that we ate with our fingers right off of the table at The Crab Pot!! Great fun!! Make a reservation at the Homewood Suites located at 800 Pike Street and have a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: My room was on the 9th floor and faced the courtyard / pool and was very quiet.
1  Thank Conny C

Conny C,

Thank you for staying with us! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Homewood Suites Convention Center / Pike st. We love being able to accommodate all of our guests attending conventions and conferences next door. Our location also allows our guests to experience the best Seattle has to offer with many of the attractions one may want to visit in walking distance of our hotel! We certainly hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Seattle!