Belltown Inn
US$236
US$228
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

US$251
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$311/night.

Motif Seattle(Seattle)
US$363
US$247
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$323/night.

US$282
US$209
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

US$290
US$262
US$208
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

US$232
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

Hotel Andra(Seattle)
US$338
US$325
US$329
US$322
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$378/night.

1,176 results
All reviewsdog parkcourtyard roomhomeless peoplespace needlegreat locationwithin walking distanceacross the streetfree bikespike place marketstreet noiserooftop patiobell townstay there againrestaurants and barsrooms are smallbus stopbig city
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

This was my first trip to Seattle and I feel we stayed in the best hotel. The hotel was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff was friendly and professional. The location to Pikes Place, good restaurants, and the Ferry to the different Islands was absolutely perfect. Definitely grab some smoked scallops and a bottle of wine from the market and sit on the hotels rooftop- - lovely!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank gvrr
KelseyBTI, Front Office Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hi gvrr,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time staying with us. We are truly in an unbeatable location - I'm glad you were able to take advantage of this.

We hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

OK location but be prepared for many homeless people loitering in the adjacent streets.
Short, but steep walk to Pikes Markets and Space Needle.
Rooms have Venetian blinds so if you need a dark room for sleep, you’ll be disappointed. Room 127, facing the hotel courtyard is bathed in light all night, and staff were unable to turn the lights off.
Small and uncomfortably soft beds.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
KelseyBTI, Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback, 50sWorldTravellers. As I mentioned in our e-mail conversation yesterday, we were sorry to hear that you were as uncomfortable as you were for your short stay with us. Our courtyard rooms tend to be our quietest, and they're often desirable for that reason. We also had assigned you to a room that was available for an early check-in (around 10:15am), and were really happy to be able to accommodate that kind of early arrival; we're not always able to due to staying pretty full. I mentioned also that while we were full on Tuesday night when you stayed with us, we would have likely had been able to offer a different room if we'd known of your discomfort. I'm sorry that didn't happen.

I can definitely appreciate the frustration with the lights. As I mentioned, we're really excited to be adding blackout shades that will undoubtedly help this problem. Of course that doesn't improve the stay you already had, but it is feedback that we have heard from guests and will be making changes as a result of those comments. (Just as a note, the lights are merely exterior lighting that allows for the open guest area to be well-lit, in case anyone is walking through. I'm sorry that they disturbed you.)

Our mattresses are new as of a month ago, and I wish that they had been more to your liking! We generally hear really great feedback about them, but everyone has different preferences.

In the end, it sounds like we're not the place for you in Seattle. I would welcome you back any time to give us another try, but wish you well on all future travels, Seattle included.

Kelsey Asplund
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 9 May 2018

The location is good but Drug Dealers outside the hotel.10 minutes walking to down town. The hotel is basic and clean. no Jim available at the hotel. no bar at the hotel. would like it more if there is a bar at the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
KelseyBTI, Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you Ahmad. I'm sorry that you were disappointed by the lack of a fitness center and bar. We're in an area that has a remarkable number of restaurants and bars, especially along 2nd Avenue (as we're located on 3rd, you can imagine how close this is). I also appreciate alcohol as closely as possible, but I do hope that we were able to point you in the direction of favorite local spots to get a drink! We're also near the waterfront which connects to a nice jogging/biking trail (and have loaner bikes at the hotel free of charge). I hope you'll be able to stay again and try one of those if you didn't this time.

Beyond that, I want to add that the large foot-traffic in the area means it's incredibly safe. Seattle has a growing homeless population, and all over the city the side-effects of that can be seen, but in no way is it unsafe in or around our area.

Thank you for your feedback.
Kelsey Asplund
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Had room on 5th floor overlooking the dog park. Some shady characters outside, but felt safe. Room was super comfortable, small, but cozy. Turn on the a/c "constant" fan and you can block outside noise. Walking distance to EVERYTHING Seattle. Was a good trip.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor. It had great views.Some outside noise, but it's a city!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank L153JWteresam
KelseyBTI, Front Office Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback, L153JWteresam. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!

We hope you'll visit again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Driving up to the Belltown Inn was tricky. There were very limited spaces to park to go to the reception desk and ask about parking. Even then after given the instructions, finding the parking space was an absolutely night (PS. I think it was an extra $20 a night for parking).

The exterior and interior of the reception was well kept, modern but very cute. It was certainly to my taste. There was only one lift which wasn't the quickest, which I noted that we weren't the only ones not too impressed with it. However, the staff were friendly about it and apologised.

Walking to the room -- the carpet and walls were very unique and colourful. I loved it as it was certainly something I'd never seen. The room was modern with it's own edge. Not much a view but the bed was comfortable and the bathroom amenities were great.

The rooftop balcony they provide is very small. My partner and I went up for a look but with a group of 4-5 sitting there, enjoying the sunset; chatting, drinking, etc., we found that there was very little room for us and it was super awkward trying to take in the views.

The location itself was unbeatable. We were able to walk to the Fisherman's Market and around the city comfortably.

I would definitely stay here again. The quirkiness and location of the Inn was great.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TaziBelle
KelseyBTI, Front Office Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback, TaziBelle. It seems your overall trip was an enjoyable one - I am happy to hear this! As we don't have our own parking lot, we are very fortunate to be able to purchase spots from neighboring lots. We do try to make these affordable, and are happy to offer them to our guests at a significantly discounted rate. I'm sorry you had a difficult time with parking. We are always happy to go with you or give more detailed directions if you need them.

Thanks for staying with us,