1,307 results
All reviews hunt club fireside room french press junior suite marble bathroom virginia mason hospital classic hotel modern amenities sitting room corner suite an older hotel valet parking beautiful hotel capitol hill in room coffee street noise loved this hotel
Reviewed 6 September 2016

This hotel is an amazing historic building that really takes you back to the turn of the century (1900). It's spilling over with old world charm. It's location is great, just a few blocks away from the waterfront or head the other direction to check out the nightlife on capitol hill.

My wife and i stayed there for our anniversary and we will be repeat customers. It's about as romantic a place as you can get, we really enjoyed drinking retro cocktails in the bar. Also, they serve amazing Eggs Benedict for breakfast. I've tried every place in Seattle and i'd put theirs near the top of the list (under Glo's).

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2016

The staff was extremely accommodating for a friend's bachelorette party. The rooms were spacious and beautiful. Well kept old hotel. Can't wait for another reason to come stay or just go back for drinks on their patio.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2016

We stayed here for our 20th anniversary and had an great time. Without me asking, the staff upgraded our room to a stylish corner suite on the 6th floor with a living room and giant comfy bed. We shared an evening cocktail in the outdoor courtyard and had an excellent room-service breakfast in the morning. The location was a short cab ride from our dinner reservation on Broadway. All of the staff were friendly, gracious, and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

My wife and I recently went to Seattle for vacation and to pick up our puppy. We enjoy staying at boutique hotels and the Sorrento is a great little hotel tucked away just a few blocks from 1st ave. and Pike Market. The people at Sorrento are very friendly and helpful and we enjoyed the wine hour as well as a group of opera singers serenading us one night in preperation for an opera at a local church. Breakfast is great, rooms are more European in nature but perfect if you are looking for charm. They have a great outdoor patio area for drinks and light meals.

Room Tip: not a place to stay for a view.
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This old hotel is beautiful ! The staff is amazing. Great atmosphere and food. But with an old hotel comes issues that one should expect:

-There were a lot of noises at night (no, not the ghosts. just random noises of an old place..pipes, etc). Aside from hotel noise, there was a wedding reception one night and the ppl were so loud and obnoxious. At least it wasn't all night but lasted until about 1a.
-The bed, at least the one we got, was a full. Hard to fit 2 adults comfortably. I didn't see anything on the web site about full-sized beds, only kings and queens. But I have a queen at home and the bed we got was definitely smaller.

I loved staying here but the noises and the bed size made it hard to sleep so I don't think I would stay here a 2nd time unless I got a much bigger bed.

Room Tip: make sure to get a room with a king - size bed.