2,572 results
All reviews light rail andaluca restaurant oliver's bar pike place market westlake center great location space needle full bathrooms classic hotel within walking distance monorail station an older hotel deluxe room valet parking seatac airport drug store heart of downtown
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Couldn't be happier with our stay. From the moment we walked in to the moment we left, we were treated with stellar service. Brandon greeted us with a smile when we pulled up and wore a smile throughout our entire visit. Robert, at the front desk, was very kind and answered all our many questions about our stay. Our room was clean and comfortable. Excellent in every way!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Livin2Travel45
Reviewed 22 July 2018

I had to attend some training in Seattle, so I had the opportunity to stay at the Mayflower Park Hotel. I loved the fact that it was walking distance to my training, food, and activities. I hate driving in Seattle, so it was just nice to park the car and walk. The room was very nice. The reviews for the food available there was not great. So that forced me to go to other restaurants in the area. And there are a lot of restaurants there. It was wonderful that there were coffee shops close to the hotel also. Overall I had a very good experience staying at the Mayflower Park Hotel.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank darlam805
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I am totally amazed by the staff at the hotel. My first time to Seattle and when I booked a room at the mayflower I totally thought they would have 2 beds like the site had said. Well I was wrong and they had no more rooms or roll aways. It’s a big weekend in Seattle and I was kind of worried how I was gonna find another hotel with a double bed. The front desk gal Brianna did not have to do what she did and I still can’t believe she was so helpful. Knowing she had no other rooms to offer me and knowing my panic to find another she took about 10
Mins to help me
Search on line for a different hotel and she found one with a double bed and about the same I would have paid. She helped me book the room from
Her computer and when I arrived at the new hotel all was well. Now I didn’t get to stay at the mayflower but I will go back because this girl went above and beyond to accommodate me! That shows they really care about people and not just about peoples $$!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank _josephkpaleo
Reviewed 21 July 2018

We booked at this hotel for the convenience to nearby activities. Was traveling in the city with my elderly mother and young son. The hotel was clean and inviting. The transportation was easy! The staff was just helpful at every turn. I had a glitch in my planning and the concierge made everything smooth...what a relief and it just made the trip an absolute success.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Kayla B
Taylor E, Front Office Manager at Mayflower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Kayla B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased to hear that you found the Mayflower Park not only comfortable but accommodating as well. We like to think that our service is just as classy as our property itself. Although we can 'Google' most of everything, our concierge service are true professionals and will be able to provide a truly unique experience to our guests.

Thank you for your kind words and hope to see you soon!
-Taylor England -Front Office Manager

Reviewed 20 July 2018

We were in Seattle to go on a cruise and wanted to spend a couple days in Seattle before we left. I choose the Mayflower because it seemed to be near everything we wanted to see. The people at the reception desk seemed very overwhelmed even though it didn't appear to be that busy. I felt like I was bothering them and their answers to my questions were very short. We were told that our room wouldn't be ready for a while but they would hold our luggage for us. We liked that idea and waited for someone to get it. We were told to "just put it over there in the corner and someone will get it when they aren't busy". We weren't comfortable with leaving all our luggage in the lobby so we stayed with it until the bellman could take it to the room they store it in. The hotel itself is an older building. I'm not sure if they were going for that look in the lobby but to me everything looked like it needed to be updated. The room was nice and clean but laid out a little strange. The bed was very comfortable and there wasn't a lot of noise. I'm not sure if I would stay at the Mayflower again but it was ok for the two nights we were there.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple