1,609 results
All reviews regatta bar space needle club level pillow menu platinum member valet parking within walking distance corner room high floor few blocks per night alaskan cruise front desk staff pike place market downtown area light rail business center
Reviewed 27 September 2018

This hotel has it all. Location. Quality services. Very good on site restaurants with good menu selection and good food. Clean rooms with views. There is no airport shuttle but car service can be arranged at fair price for the convenience or cabs readily available.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
crister, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear JimandJohn,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and found the location good, quality service with clean rooms, and great views. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were here for a combined business/pleasure trip. My conference was held at the Crowne Plaza, so out of convenience we stayed at the hotel. Everyone was nice at check-in. We swung by the bar and had drinks and appetizers there. I will say, the bartender Matt was great!

Several hours after checking in, around 11:00 pm, we were in our room when someone unlocked the door and tried several times to come in. The only reason they couldn’t come all the way in was because we had the metal clasp/hook closed over the door. We also had already placed the “do not disturb” placard on the outside of the door. A few minutes later, the phone in the room rang and a man identifying himself only as “the front desk” states the hotel was having problems with the phones and needs the last name associated with the room we are occupying. The events combined left us feeling a little unsettled, so I called the front desk and told them what had just happened. The concierge answered the phone and said that they were not having ANY problems with the phones and he was going to send security to my room.

Well security never came to our room, so I went downstairs to the front desk to request to move rooms. The concierge then tells me that there has been no problem and it was just a computer issue because they had me assigned to two different rooms and were trying to see which one I was in. He tries telling me it was the housekeeper coming in the room (the housekeeper who never knocked or announced herself at 11:00 pm, despite the fact that there was a “do not disturb” placard on our door). He says that it was actually the night manager calling my room to confirm where I was. But said night manager never gave a name or identified himself as such, only stating he was “the front desk” when he called. And the security guard is standing beside him at this point nodding his head. He claims he walked my entire floor and everything was “fine”, although he never stopped by my room. They tell me then that everything is ok, it was just the housekeeper, and I don’t have anything to worry about. (Except the fact that people are entering my room at 11:00 pm). They couldn’t change our room because the hotel was apparently totally booked that weekend. The night manager himself never came out to address my concerns.

The next morning, after we came back from eating breakfast, we found our keys no longer worked for the door to our hotel room. We told the front desk about it and he said they had double booked our room the night before and that must be how our keys got deactivated. This was not at all the bizarre story we had been told the night before. Granted we got the key situation fixed and were given a comp card for appetizers in the hotel restaurant, but the whole situation was handled poorly. The fact that it was so disorganized that someone else was checking in to our same room at 11 pm is pretty upsetting. What if we had not been there and some random person goes into the room with all of our stuff laying out?? And why did the night shift lie about it?

The whole situation left a bad taste in my mouth. Will stay in a different hotel next time.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Amanda,
Thank you for your thoughtful response regarding your recent experience. We were glad to hear our Associates Matt and Front Desk offered “great” service. Safety and security of our guests and Associates are our top priority. After reviewing your information and the description of the events you experienced we understand how you would have felt unsettled. The Management team shared your comments with our Front Desk Associates and will use as a training opportunity. It is our goal to ensure our Front Desk Associates learn from this review and provide better communication in the future. We hope you will give us an opportunity to earn your confidence in our staff in the future. Please accept my personal apology for our failure, I would like the opportunity to personally speak with you in greater detail about your stay. Please feel free to email me at csmith@cphotelseattle.com at your convenience. Thank you again for taking the time to provide this feedback.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our recent stay at the Crowne Plaza. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. We were able to get an early check-in on a very busy football weekend. Food and drink in the Regatta Bar was very good! Angela was a wonderful server!
The room was very nice with a view of the Space Needle. Great value, highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
crister, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Sue S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and found the staff very friendly and accommodating. Thank you also for recommending our hotel. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here when we came for a concert. We arrived early and where allowed to check in. Room was on the 30th floor. Clean room, nice setup and good view. Was quiet and comfortable. Staff where attentive and polite and willing to assist. Nice place to stay and would stay here again for sure.
Recommend for location price and comfort.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Billythekid666,
Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza in Seattle to stay after attending the concert. I am glad to read you found the room clean and the staff attentive and polite. Thank you for recommending our hotel and we are thrilled you would stay with us again. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here two nights before heading to Vancouver. We were greeted by friendly staff and the location was perfect. Our double queen room was spacious and clean. We had plenty of room for ourselves and our things.

The room had a refrigerator and a coffee maker. It also had a safe. We even had s nice cheese tray in our room (which was a gift from my husband).

The only issue we had was the parking charge. There was a discount code on their website that I wanted to use. I called ahead a few days earlier and was told it was valid for our stay and to tell the front desk, which I did at check in. Then I was told to tell the valet also. Which I did also. When we checked out, the full price was added to my bill. The front desk said they never discount parking and that I was probably on the wrong website. I pulled up the website and showed him and he still questioned it. The manage did rectify the situation, but it was frustrating to have to show proof after at the end of our stay when I tried to take care of it at checkin.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear SportsmomMichigan,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found the room clean and spacious and the staff friendly. Please accept my sincere apologies for the difficulty you had with the parking charge. I am sure it was very frustrating having to deal with this during check-out when you tried to take care of the discount at check-in. I will review your feedback with the Front Office Manager to use in her training efforts. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.
Best Regards,