1,591 results
All reviewsregatta barspace needleclub levelpillow menuplatinum membervalet parkingwithin walking distancecorner roomhigh floorfew blocksper nightfront desk staffpike place marketdowntown arealight railbusiness centercity view
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This was a business trip, so the general in the hotel, to the office type of a scenario.
Single traveler got two queen beds, asked for those to be changed, and got "we dont have any, we will change it for you tomorrow". "Tomorrow" came and went, and the change never happened. My expectation was that someone would contact me. Clearly, I was wrong. The view was great, but I do have only one body. My IHG profile clearly states the preference.

Bar.. some wait time. Nothing terrible, but nothing to be excited by either.

Checkout time -- two sequential wakeup calls with one being missed by 15 minutes. Good thing I was already up with personal alarms..

Sleep quality is OK, noise (or lack thereof) -- perfect

Stayed: July 2018
crister, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Arthur M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. Please accept my sincere apologies for the breakdown in service you experienced at the hotel with the failure to follow-up with you on a room change and the late wake up call. This is not the type of service we strive to provide to our guests. We appreciate your feedback and will review your experience with the staff to make improvements to our service. Thank you for your business and we hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you again and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This hotel was also within walking distance of Pikes Place Market. All around great hotel with clean room and amazing view of the city. Check in and out were quick and they even upgraded us. I would stay in this hotel again if going back to Seattle.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank _anderson_cr76
crister, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear_anderson_cr76,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in downtown Seattle. I am pleased to read you found the hotel great and the rooms clean with an amazing view of the city. I am delighted you would stay with us again and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Seattle.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2018

When we were in Seattle, we had receservations to stay at this hotel so we tried it out. Upon arriving the hotel, we were greeted properly by the Front Desk Manager who in turned gave to us the best experience in town. She showed to us every single place and even that there was a concierge desk so that we were able to go on one turn of the Space Needle. We are only human beings and when the tour guide told us to be back in one hour's time he thought to himself, just a zip and a zap. That is not the case with us, We like to read and to get to know the truth. When we arrived at the spot, he had already left and had to wait for another bus to come. When we arrived to the hotel, after this ordeal, we told the lady of the concierge of what happened and she gave to us 2 free tickets to use so that we can enjoy our stay at the Space Needle. Over all, it was different at the Space Needle but I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody who is coming to the Seattle área.

Room Tip: Ask for the 20th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear abrelascajas,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read the Front Desk Manager provided excellent service and helped with information about the Seattle area. Please accept my sincere apologies for your experience with the tour guide. We will discuss your review with the tour guide as this feedback is very important. I am glad you would recommend our hotel. We appreciate your business and hope to host you again if your travels bring you back to Seattle.
Kind Regards,
General manager

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Stayed for 2 nights here back in 2013 when I first visited Seattle for a soccer game. Experience was very good - was given a complimentary upgrade to a club room with access to the club lounge as I was an IHG Elite Platinum Member. Was very delighted with this!
Room was spacious and very clean with great coffee and other amenities.
Enjoyed the breakfast and evening services that the lounge offered - unfortunately one had to pay for beer and wine as well as other alcoholic beverages. This is the first Crowne Plaza which charged for beverages in their club lounge - not really impressed by this....I mean if I wanted to buy a drink I wold just go to the bar.
Also this hotel could do with an indoor pool and jacuzzi like other Crowne Plaza hotels.
Apart from this everything else was excellent and I didn't have any issues. Front desk staff and concierge were always helpful.
Not sure when next I will be back in Seattle, but I will consider staying here should I return.

Room Tip: Book a club room as these are quieter and offer access to a club lounge
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve Y
crister, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Steve Y,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay in 2013. It was great to read you enjoyed your stay with us and would consider staying with us again. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again if your travels bring you back to this area.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I would rate the hotel a 4 but the food was really bad. Room was comfortable and clean and the staff took care of me, even when I returned after my return flight was canceled. But, I ate in the bar twice because this was business and I was crunched for time. It was really bad. I left a review the second time and got no response so that was disappointing. I would stay again if the price was right, but I will not get the food again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Cathy D
crister, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Cathy D,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience on TripAdvisor. We do not show a record of every receiving a review or comment card from you. We really appreciate when guests take the time to leave a comment card or review as it helps us understand where we need to make improvements to our product or services. Please accept my sincere apology for your experience in the bar. I am sorry I did not get your original feedback . I would appreciate if you would contact me so we can discuss your experience in greater detail. My phone number is 206-676 -3900 or email me at csmith@cphotelseattle.com. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.
Best Regards,