2,558 results
All reviews wine hour gold fish monte carlo suite front desk wine reception happy hour complimentary wine pike place market mini bar few blocks housekeeping staff wonderful hotel king bed heart of downtown valet parking upon check pioneer square
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We got off a very early flight from Juneau and stored our bags at the hotel. Our room was not ready but they told me they would try hard as we were exhausted. Around Noon I got a text the room was ready and headed back. The room was lovely. It had a sitting area with a couch and chairs and a TV, a large bathroom for a hotel with a nice tub/shower and fluffy towels and two nice robes. The bedroom was large and the bed very comfortable with a 2nd TV if you needed it.

The hotel is situated within walking to Pike's Peak Market and the waterfront. The only thing to remember is this is downtown and on Sunday, almost no restaurants within a few blocks to grab something to eat. We went across the street to the W for breakfast and lunch we just kept walking until we found something.

The front desk staff was excellent. We had two great recommendations for dinners and they texted me to make sure we had everything we needed and were having a good time. Everyone working at the desk was approachable, friendly, and tried to help guide us to enjoy our time in the city. One of the best front desk experiences I've had at a hotel.

The only reason I did not give this property an Excellent rating is we came back at 4:00 and our room was never cleaned. I did contact the front desk and they offered to send someone up at our convenience and sent up a little treat.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JenneO2, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

I am so happy to hear that we were able to get you in early! We do our best to clean the rooms as soon as our guests check out so our early arrivals can get in after their long travel days. This does however mean that some of our stay-over rooms are cleaned later in the day (the team cleans rooms all the way until 5:00). Glad the front desk sent you a treat for the inconvenience!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Went to Seattle for a birthday weekend. Hotel upgraded us to a premier floor and had champagne, treats and a nice card waiting for me. A short walk to the light rail and to Pike Place Market. Rates were inflated, probably because the Blue Jays were in town. I would go back except IHG rewards has screwed me over to the point that I will not stay at one of their hotels again. Too bad because this one was worth returning to.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I would love to try and make this right for you batesmotel08! Please reach out to us directly at the hotel if you want us to go to bat for you on any rewards issues!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

My family and I stayed two nights at the Monaco in July 2018. We had stayed at Kimpton properties in Chicago, and like the vibe of the property.

Other than a glitch at check-in pertaining to the room rate on the reservation, the entire stay was flawless. We were on upper floors. Nice comfy room and beds. Showers were nice. WiFi worked well.

We enjoyed the coffee in the lobby, as well as the free wine/cocktails at happy hour. Staff was very helpful and engaging.

Crowd was generally young, and many seemed to be there on business. Only "con"while it was okay, the workout room was relatively small. It fills up quick in the morning.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks treyleah - we do also have a partnership with Riot Athletics, so if you are looking for a really fun workout, you can take any of their circuit, indoor cycling, or Crossfit classes for FREE if you are staying with any Kimpton Hotel in Seattle.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We visited Seattle recently and stayed at the Kimpton on a recommendation. Check in was good and the hotel and facilities were fine, but for me the "Wow" factor was missing.The room is good, however, the bathroom and the bedroom are separated by a sliding door..................It might be just me but I prefer a normal door. On the whole, I thought it was a good hotel with very good staff but I would probably try another Kimpton close by for my next visit.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

The good thing about Kimpton Hotels is that we are all very different, so even if you didn't feel like this was the perfect spot for you, I am sure we have another hotel here in Seattle that you would love.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

IHG Platinum. Except for the cc machine not working, check in was a breeze ;). Front desk staff was really helpful and welcoming. Made sure we got some wine vouchers for just having missed happy hour. Our upgraded room was really great and the bar/restaurant on site was good too. You're in a good location with good rooms and a good staff. Couldn't ask for more. Will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for the great review and for being a rewards member! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon Bill.