2,531 results
All reviewswine hourgold fishmonte carlo suitefront deskhappy hourcomplimentary winepike place marketmini barfew blockshousekeeping staffwonderful hotelking bedvalet parkingheart of downtownpioneer squarelight raillocation was perfect
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We got off a very early flight from Juneau and stored our bags at the hotel. Our room was not ready but they told me they would try hard as we were exhausted. Around Noon I got a text the room was ready and headed back. The room was lovely. It had a sitting area with a couch and chairs and a TV, a large bathroom for a hotel with a nice tub/shower and fluffy towels and two nice robes. The bedroom was large and the bed very comfortable with a 2nd TV if you needed it.

The hotel is situated within walking to Pike's Peak Market and the waterfront. The only thing to remember is this is downtown and on Sunday, almost no restaurants within a few blocks to grab something to eat. We went across the street to the W for breakfast and lunch we just kept walking until we found something.

The front desk staff was excellent. We had two great recommendations for dinners and they texted me to make sure we had everything we needed and were having a good time. Everyone working at the desk was approachable, friendly, and tried to help guide us to enjoy our time in the city. One of the best front desk experiences I've had at a hotel.

The only reason I did not give this property an Excellent rating is we came back at 4:00 and our room was never cleaned. I did contact the front desk and they offered to send someone up at our convenience and sent up a little treat.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Went to Seattle for a birthday weekend. Hotel upgraded us to a premier floor and had champagne, treats and a nice card waiting for me. A short walk to the light rail and to Pike Place Market. Rates were inflated, probably because the Blue Jays were in town. I would go back except IHG rewards has screwed me over to the point that I will not stay at one of their hotels again. Too bad because this one was worth returning to.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018

My family and I stayed two nights at the Monaco in July 2018. We had stayed at Kimpton properties in Chicago, and like the vibe of the property.

Other than a glitch at check-in pertaining to the room rate on the reservation, the entire stay was flawless. We were on upper floors. Nice comfy room and beds. Showers were nice. WiFi worked well.

We enjoyed the coffee in the lobby, as well as the free wine/cocktails at happy hour. Staff was very helpful and engaging.

Crowd was generally young, and many seemed to be there on business. Only "con"while it was okay, the workout room was relatively small. It fills up quick in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We visited Seattle recently and stayed at the Kimpton on a recommendation. Check in was good and the hotel and facilities were fine, but for me the "Wow" factor was missing.The room is good, however, the bathroom and the bedroom are separated by a sliding door..................It might be just me but I prefer a normal door. On the whole, I thought it was a good hotel with very good staff but I would probably try another Kimpton close by for my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

IHG Platinum. Except for the cc machine not working, check in was a breeze ;). Front desk staff was really helpful and welcoming. Made sure we got some wine vouchers for just having missed happy hour. Our upgraded room was really great and the bar/restaurant on site was good too. You're in a good location with good rooms and a good staff. Couldn't ask for more. Will be back.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple