2,539 results
All reviews wine hour gold fish monte carlo suite front desk happy hour complimentary wine pike place market mini bar few blocks housekeeping staff wonderful hotel king bed valet parking heart of downtown pioneer square light rail location was perfect
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Wonderful hotel. Wonderful staff. Would definitely stay here again! Bikes were great, concierge super helpful and all staff were kind. Staff were extremely helpful when I called asking if I could book a room for my 18 yr old son. No problem at all and they went above and beyond to make him and his cousin feel right at home.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 February 2016

My second stay at the Monaco Seattle was even better than my first. The first, during Christmas week, was because I knew they were pet friendly and we're having a great getaway special rate. It was such a good experience I booked my second stay for a one-day turnaround in January. On a hectic day of appointments around the city's, my suite was a delightful oasis. Even without a cute puppy to break the ice, the staff was genuinely friendly, attentive, and personable -- without being pretentious. The only down side was that I didn't have enough time to enjoy my stay. I'm definitely looking forward to my next trip to Seattle -- looking for a reason to go. The lobby is a nice place to hang out and relax -- meet people if you feel like it, or just read the paper and people watch. Parking is a dream -- and reasonably affordable for the location. The room is nice, but not over the top. Higher floors are more expensive, but my first stay on a lower floor was good, too. Their specials can be excellent buys, so sign up for the loyalty program and check current deals when you book. This has become my favorite place to stay in Seattle. From here on I'll plan my trips with more hotel down time. I'd recommend Monaco Seattle to anyone -- without hesitation. You should definitely give it a try

Room Tip: The suite upgrade is worth it.
Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 February 2016

From the minute you arrive you are made to feel special. We were a group of 4 and we we found something to do every night. . Our rooms were amazing, and we would meet at wine hour in the Hotel Lobby nightly. Cant wait to come back !!!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2016

I recently stayed here and really liked it. The hotel is located in downtown area and conveniently close to many attractions, shops and restaurants of downtown. The check in process was very quick. The front desk staff were really nice and helpful. The room was spotless clean, decent size with nice decorations. There was not much view but I really didn’t care as I was spending my time in town. The free wifi definitely helped. You have to rely on local garages or valet for your parking.
I had a pleasant stay and would return if I come back to downtown Seattle.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2016

The lobby was always packed with customers checking in, checking out, or asking the staff members questions about the city. While the waits were sometimes a bit long, it was nice to see each staff member be very attentive and give undivided attention to every guest. The valets, bell hops, front desk, concierge, and housekeeping staff were all professional and friendly.

My expectations are very high with Kimpton, and this property did not disappoint. Most importantly, they took excellent care of my dog Marvin while I stepped out to grab lunch! Both of us felt very welcome, and I am sure I will return again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo