“Excellent 10 days stay”
other travellers have booked this property
View from Balcony
Views to the Mediterranean Sea
Balcony View :)
Swimming Time
Pool with steps to Shallow End
Banana Tree..enjoy your Bananas straight from the Tree :)
Bedroom 1
Bed 2
Bed 3
Fully Fitted Kitchen with All Utensils
Kitchen Dining
Family Bathroom
Larnaca Promenade
Cypriot BBQ
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Steve H
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent 10 days stay”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I travelled with 4 children aged between 15 and 6. I booked on a villa website where I found this villa in Pervolia. The villa is the first villa you come to on an estate guarded by electronic gates. Its very well made, and well kitted out by the owner Tony. When you make such a booking you always look for confidence in the villa owner. I must say I've stayed at plenty of villas during my years but never come across such a responsive owner to my queries whether they were before the trip or during.
The pool was divine and well cleaned. The patio, bedrooms, lounge, and other facilities were very good indeed.
The kids just didn't want to leave with my youngest crying when the time came. It did get windy at points through the holiday and so be careful with glasses on the patio table as they can be blown off. I have stayed up the road before at another villa but never known it to be as windy as that day so its likely to be more a one off.
I've made recommendations to the owner which he's taken on board but that will only improve what is already a great holiday home. Its 100 yards literally from the sea too.
Can only recommend it and Im sure the next time we go to Cyprus we'll be looking at this villa again.
Cheers
Steve

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pool is divine!
Liked least: leaving...
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
3 Sep 2015
Thankyou for your review Steve it was a pleasure to host you.i hope we get the chance to host you again and I will be sure to have a BBQ for your convenience.Best Wishes Tony
ken d
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely and Relaxing”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Had a lovely stay at this Villa which is at Faros Beach in Larnaca.

We were met at the Villa by the owner Tony who made us very welcome and gave us a few tips on some good local restaurants (Koko's in the village worth a try).

The Villa was very clean and well appointed and had everything we needed including free wifi!

Although it was still a bit cold to utilise the Pool it was very clean and a nice feature when we dined on the veranda.
Let me just say the views of the sea are amazing even more so when you wake in the morning and draw back the curtains and you are welcomed with a clear view of the med,so beautiful.
The beach is literally 100 metres from the house,we enjoyed our walks here.
We found the Villa to be very private and not far to all local amenities and there is a Carrefour superstore 5 min drive away as is Pervolia village and there was a convenience store just outside the complex.
I would say you definitely need a car to explore the area.
Larnaca promenade has loads of cafe' bars and some very good restaurants we were told Makenzie Beach comes alive with Beach Clubs and Restaurants in the Summer.
We will definitely be back

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Sep 2015
Thank you for your review.I am glad you enjoyed your holiday.Best Wishes Tony
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing