“Spectacular view!! Welcome to paradise!”
other travellers have booked this property
Stunning views of Banyan's Surf Break! Watch tropical fish and turtles swimming around the reef!
Breathtaking view-180 degree unobstructed ocean view! Dolphins, surfers, whales, turtles, sunsets! Island inspired tropical decor.  Oceanfront wall of glass overlooking Banyan's Surf Break and reef!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tropical- island inspired decor. Queen size sleeper sofa with the most amazing ocean view!
Slab granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, large pantry for storage, washer and dryer.
All wood cabinets filled with rice cooker, blender, everything needed for a week or a month!
One of your favorite beaches close to Kona! See how many different shades of blue you can count!
Large screen internet enabled TV's in living room, master bedroom, and guest bed. Queen sleeper sofa
Old Hawaii as it use to be! Banyan Tree is an oceanfront, small complex of only 20 condos. Paradise!
Kona oceanfront master suite, king size pillow top bed,ocean view,en-suite bath,privacy pocket doors
Your en-suite master. Mahogany pocket shoji doors close for added  privacy. Private door to lanai.
Master bath-Granite slab, glass vessel sink, rainfall faucet. And an ocean view from this vanity!
Master bathroom with inset, mosaic glass tiles, rainfall shower, and linen closet for storage.
A favorite beach of mine.  Perfect for boogie boarding or just relaxing in the sun!
Two pillow top beds in this gorgeous guest suite. Beds can be pushed together to make king size bed.
Guest bath with granite slab, inset mosaic glass tile, glass vessel sink, river flow faucet, sweet!
Large oceanfront lanai! Perfect for families or a romantic dinner for two. Left side of large lanai.
Look at those waves!  Front row seating to the  Keiki Quicksilver Surfing Tournament! Super view!
So close to the surf! Seating for five! No looking through bars here! (Right side of large lanai)
This is the best oceanfront pool in all of Kona.  Solar heated so it is always warm.Tropical setting
Soak in this oceanfront hot tub after a long day at a stunning Big Island Beach. Sunsets are magical
Sitting at this pool is like having 50 yard, box seats at a football game! Awesome oceanfront pool.
Your island paradise! Watch the surfers and the whales in season. Mini mart across the street.
View looking south. Another beautiful day on the Big Island.  Feel the ocean breezes and just breath
Large, grassy area for kids of all ages to roam.  Lay here at night and look up in the sky. AMAZING!
Solar heated, Kona oceanfront pool. Only 20 condos so it never feels crowded.Watch  whales in season
Kona Oceanfront vacation rental~See the waves and surfers roll in.     The lanai+the view = HEAVEN!
Tropical paradise! We love the Big Island beaches.  Visit the Big Island and find your favorite!
Photo taken from the lanai of the beautiful Hawaiian Sunset with gorgeous palette.
View of turtle from lanai.  The turtles love to come out at sunset and enjoy their dinner at Banyan.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Any
5ailuj
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Spectacular view!! Welcome to paradise!”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Amazing view every morning and evening!! Convenient location very close to the heart of Kona and wonderful snorkeling beaches. Candace, the owner, is extremely helpful, organized and through with the reservation. It was very clean, upgraded and well-maintained. You can't go wrong with this rental.

22 Aug 2017
Mahalo for submitting your review! Was I right or what - the view knocked your flip flops right off!?!?! ( LOL! Island humor! ) So happy to hear that you enjoyed your family vacation. You were an amazing guest that I hope to have back! ( And mahalo for the amazing photo! )
Jsquier5
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Spectacular view!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Accommodations were very clean and owner was extremely helpful and well-organized. Condo had the most amazing view on the water! Though the condo had no air conditioning, we enjoyed the open breezes off the ocean. It was very comfortable with the multiple ceiling fans. Paradise!!!

7 Aug 2017
Mahalo for taking time to submit your review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The view is so special that words cannot describe. You were amazing guests that I really enjoyed. I hope to have you back!
alohacot2...
Dallas, Texas
“Banyan Tree 301 is a Fantastic place right on the water”
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Okay, let me begin by saying I never write reviews. I am not that good of a writer nor am I that technologically savvy. But when Candace asked me to review my vacation at Banyan Tree 301 I could not refuse. She was so helpful and accommodating for me and my wife. She helped us with everything from the reservations to the payments to working the keyless entry when we arrived at the condo at midnight. Yes we forgot the check in sheet at home so we had to either sleep in our car or wake Candace up in the middle of the night. She was so gracious about it we just think she is the best. The condo is first class all the way, super clean, beautiful, perfect. We had our best vacation in years and years. Hope to be back and if we do we will sure stay with Candace again. Hope this review helps.

Liked best: Ocean
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 65+
23 Jun 2016
Mahalo for your review! When packing for a vacation, I totally understand that life gets super, crazy busy so when things happen that might create a problem, I try to help you in anyway that I can. It is my driving passion to make sure all my guests have a great experience while vacationing on The Big Island...but they have to get into the condo first! (HA! A little humor) I so enjoyed getting to know you and your wife during the planning process of your vacation. I hope to have you both back someday!
beachgirl...
Newport Beach, California
“Paradise Found in Hawaii Banyan Tree 301”
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I have stayed in Kona before with Candace at her other Banyan Tree unit 204. That was a wonderful condo right on the ocean but Banyan Tree 301 is even better! What a job she did with this vacation rental. first, Banyan Tree 301 is right on the ocean, close enough to hit with a rock (and I am a girl and can't throw very far). The waves and fish are right in front of you. The shaded lanai is huge and easily seats 6 people. We actually saw a whale! The obviously high quality, tropical furnishings are out of this world. You can see the ocean from every room in the place even the kitchen. May favorite spot was on the huge sectional rattan sofa that makes in to a bed (yes even the sofa bed has an ocean view). I only say this as I gave the Master to my husbands elderly parents. The Master has a better ocean view than the sleeper sofa. The place is chocked full of granite, tropical woods and stone finishes. Candace did a great job of recreating an "Old Hawaii" feel in a completely modern environment. The place came with everything from boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrellas for beach goers which we are, to a full kitchen full of every pot, pan and appliance on earth for people who cook which we are not! Fantastic location, close to everything, nice pool (again with a jaw dropping ocean view), covered parking and elevator which was really nice for my in laws. Can't say enough except thanks Candace for another fantastic vacation. See you next year. FYI, I have also stayed at Candace's Beach Resort unit in Fairway Villas which I have also reviewed.

Liked best: Ocean View
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 50-64
Families with young children
23 Jun 2016
Mahalo for your review! I have many guests that enjoy splitting their vacation up staying at Banyan Tree and then moving on to Fairway Villas located in the Waikoloa Beach Resort. Although one island, two very different locations. 301 is definitely all about the view! It is as close to the ocean as you can get without being on a boat or a surfboard. The lanai is my happy place. Absolutely perfect. I love to sit here and just enjoy the beautiful surroundings. I am so glad that your in-laws enjoyed the master bedroom, that was so kind of you! I know that you kiddos went with you as well and were lucky ducks and got the guest bed, but as a heads up, we can push the twin beds in the guest bedroom together and you can have a king bed. Although the sleeper sofa has the view for sure, if you need privacy, it is available to you and your hubby. I hope to have you back to maybe sleep in the master bedroom next time! (As you heard from your in-laws it is amazing. Super comfortable king size pillow top mattress with a view of the ocean!)
DGLBKFL
Sarasota, Florida
“Right on the ocean, Five star in every way”
Reviewed 16 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This condo is about the ocean and the views, period! My wife, her parents, our two sons and I planned our trip to the Big Island of Hawaii and wanted to visit both the north (Waikoloa Beach Resort area) and the south (Kona area). We found this really helpful owner, Candace of Hula Girl Vacation Rentals. Hula Girl is her company with only three really, really nice vacation rentals on the Big Island. This review is for Banyan Tree 301 which was the first stop on our vacation in Kailua-Kona. This large (I estimate it was probably 1,300 s.f.) condo is located right on the ocean and I mean 15 feet away ocean! The condo is a tropical paradise and rivals some five star hotels we have stayed at. Gorgeous tropical furnishings, huge flat panel TV's, XBOX, DVD, cable TV, boogie boards, beach chairs(Tommy Bahama no less)...you name it and it is probably included. Dark woods and granite counters abound. My in-laws had their own bedroom at the opposite end of the condo from the master. Everything you need in a fully stocked kitchen, I am talking coffee grinder, toaster, blender, rice cooker...insane! The view is mind boggling. It is like a surfing movie that never ends. Spectacular sunsets. We never wanted to leave the lanai. The place was spotlessly clean, super quiet and very Hawaiian. Candace has managed to blend new Hawaii and old Hawaii seamlessly together. I know her condos are booked way in advance but keep searching until you can find an available date it is worth it. Check my review of the second stop at Waikoloa Beach Resort...fantastic!

Liked best: Oceanfront luxury
Liked least: All perfect
16 Jun 2016
Aloha Dave and Gayla!
Mahalo for your review! It makes me so happy to know that your stay was a great as I know you planned well in advance for this very special family vacation. Yes, it is all about the view! The view is hard to put into words as it is so breathtaking. Hopefully you can return someday for a Family Vacation 2.
Candace
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$199
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing