“Perfect place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
55 INCH LED HDTV
INDUCTION COOKTOP
QUEEN MURPHY WITH BRAND NEW MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS
POOL AND HOT TUB
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Annie B
Blainville, Canada
“Perfect place”
Reviewed 4 December 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Awesome small place. Perfect if you want to stay directly in the downtown Kona. Very close to all restaurants. Very clean.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
AlaskaCha...
“Decent place with a decent price”
Reviewed 12 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I was nervous to book online but this studio rental was well appointed and in an area close to shops, restaurants, gas stations, etc.

The owner was quick to respond to questions.

There were lots of kitchen items and beach items (blender, toaster, coffee maker, popcorn maker, pots, pans, dishes, etc. there were also beach towels, beach chairs, an umbrella, coolers, etc).

The only negative thing I can report is that who ever stayed there last time left coffee in the coffee maker and it was all moldy.

I would stay here again next time I'm in Kona.

Management Response
16 Jul 2015
Thank you for your positive review. I apologize for the Coffee grounds as an oversight. This condo is popular that we have to turn it around quickly.

Gayle (Owner)
Melissa Z
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 19 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I was very pleased with the rental unit. Everything was clean and the pictures are a perfect representation of what you get. The reasons I gave 4 out of 5 stars are 1) there was no soap in restroom or bathroom - so I had to go to store immediately upon arrival and 2) I did not receive any communication regarding my stay - I had to reach out to the renter the day before. Other than that I would highly recommend this facility if you are headed to the Kona area. The facility is located 1 block off the main road (Ali'i Drive) and everything is within walking distance.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All the amenities included
Liked least: That you have to walk around the entire complex in order to get to Ali'i Drive ( I recommend a gated stairway at the end of the parking lot)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
26 Jun 2015
The soap must have been an oversight for my cleaner. However I sent the info in plenty of time as these sites block important info in the attempt to guard the guests security but it makes it very difficult to do business and provide the info the guest needs for the condo.

Thank you for staying with us.

Gayle (Owner)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing