“Paradise with an ocean view!”
other travellers have booked this property
Tropical paradise! Your view for front row seating to amazing sunsets. NO fish bowl here! Private!
Oceanfront floor to ceiling glass that overlooks the Pacific Ocean with NO obstructions! The perfect day and beach for boogie boarding.  An easy drive from your front door.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Highly upgraded kitchen with a HUGE ocean view! Large pantry, full size washer/dryer, ice maker~
Tropical high end furnishings, seating for six with an ocean view!
Some of the best beaches in the world are right here on The Big Island~ Absolute perfection!
Sit down ocean views from the sofa, see whales, dolphins, tropical fish, turtles, and surfers!
Oceanfront master suite with amazing ocean views.  Sleep to the sound of the waves rolling in.
Large master bedroom suite with shoji mahogany pocket doors that close for added privacy.
Ocean views from almost every room. Large wall of windows that make viewing the ocean AMAZING!
Private master bathroom with separate shower/toilet room.  Shower has mosaic glass tile insets.
Large master bath with two sinks, separate shower/toilet room, large dressing area, so much storage!
Spacious guest bedroom with two full size beds, large flat panel TV, two dressers, and private.
Guest bath with granite slab counter top, mosaic glass tiles in the shower, and close to guest bed.
Entry way to paradise with a large collection of guidebooks/books on shelves.
Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, refrigerator with ice maker, washer/dryer, pantry.
Imagine sitting here, watching the sunset after a hard day of laying on a beautiful Big Island Beach
Oceanfront, solar heated, salt water pool. There are only 20 condos at Banyan Tree - NO CROWDS!
Views looking south of Banyan toward Lyman's Bay.  The sound of the waves is heavenly!
Oceanfront Hawaii as it should be.  Palm trees, the sound of the waves, no crowds, just serenity!
Ahhh, sunset.  Not to be missed. Look at the lush landscaping below and the reflection of the sunset
Brand New Building! Million dollar remodel completed! Well maintained with tropical landscaping~
Hawaiian Paradise - Banyan Tree 204. Oceanfront getaway with no crowds!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
CarolT262...
Martinsville, Indiana
“Paradise with an ocean view!”
Reviewed 10 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Banyan Tree 204 in Kona was perfect. Spacious, totally supplied with Everything and an open entire wall of windows to watch surfers, sunsets, hear the waves and more. The owner, Candace, was welcoming, helpful with shopping, suggesting sights to visit and graciously shared her condo with us. The location is prime and close to everything. I highly recommend 204 so you can enjoy your stay on the Big Island. Mahala Candace.

12 Jul 2018
Mahalo Carol for taking time out of your day to write your kind words. I am still after all these years amazed by the view from not only the lanai, but most rooms inside as well. The wall of glass makes you feel like you are on a boat...without the rocking thank goodness! You truly were an amazing guest that I hope have back someday.
Kelli D
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 13 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

I can’t begin to convey how divine this little piece of paradise is. Everything is comfortable and tastefully done. Candace has thought of everything, including the perfect placement of nightlights to the sunscreen. Never have we ever had a more comfortable vacation. And I haven’t even gotten to the views or the island itself! We never wanted to leave, and we will definitely be back... but next time, we’re staying longer! Mahalo, Candace for the welcoming texts and details that were just perfect. Thank you for sharing this piece of heaven on earth with us! We can not express how extremely pleased and thankful we were! All photos included were taken from the lanai
Aloha!
Kelli De Angelis Craig

13 Jun 2018
Mahalo Kelli for your kind words. It warms my heart to know that you enjoyed your stay. The views, the lanai, the floor to ceiling glass in the living area...it's all about that amazing ocean view! You were an amazing guest that I so enjoyed and I look forward to your return.
LanceyL
“If I could rate this higher then 5 stars, I would!”
Reviewed 11 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

This place is first class all the way! From the furnishings to the views off our Lani! We’ve found a new place to come stay!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
11 Dec 2017
My happy-meter is soaring today with your amazing review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you will be returning. (The view is so breathtaking...I too love that view and often just sit on the lanai or on the living room sofa for hours watching the waves roll in) You were an amazing guest that I so enjoyed. And my cleaning staff loved you for sure!
wilmilk55
San Diego, California
“The Best On The Big Island!”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My wife, daughter and I arrived from California, we arrived 2 hours before the designated check in time. The very helpful and friendly owner Candace, gave us an early check in which made it soooo much easier after a long 8 hour flight. (Layovers are tough! ) When we opened the front door we were stunned. The place was out of a travel magazine. Beautiful furnishings, gorgeous interior, and the condo was literally on top of the Pacific Ocean. When Candace says it is on the ocean, it is ON the ocean. The view is an absolute 10! The kitchen has everything you will ever need including a coffee grinder which we really appreciated as the first thing we did was go up the hill to the Kona Coffee farms to pick up our weeks worth of Kona coffee. The condo is stocked with boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrella, coolers, beach towels, pack and play crib, high chair...Candace has thought of everything. Please be advised that this unit is on the second floor. We have friends that booked a unit on the 4th floor and they said it was very hot even with AC. I understand the second and third floors are the desired rentals. There is no first floor as that is the parking garage. My wife really enjoyed the fluffy sheets and towels and the unit was squeaky clean and smelled fantastic. Take our advice and don't waste your time with other units on the Big Island. This place is the best and we will be back next year.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Sep 2017
Many mahalos for writing such a wonderful review! I so appreciated all your thoughtful and kind words. Banyan Tree 204 is as close to the ocean as you can get, without being on a boat. ( No rocking though which is super awesome in my book! ) I love the view from the sofa through the floor to ceiling wall of glass. I always feel like I am in an IMAX theatre featuring THE OCEAN. I try to make vacationing easy and stress free. I want each of my vacationers to enjoy their down time and to return home all rested - with some great Big Island memories too! You were awesome guests that I totally enjoyed and I hope to have you back!
Shawn S
“Awesome”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Just amazing place to hear the waves crash
Very relaxing very central to see the big Island of Hawaii

4 Sep 2017
Muchos mahalos Shawn for taking time out of your day while you are still on vacation to write your review! You are a rock star guest for sure! The view is insane...it feels like you are on a boat but there isn't any rocking! ( Which is way better! ) And the sound of the waves is heavenly! It is all about the view here!!! The view is HUGE! ( And so CLOSE to the ocean! ) So happy that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to have you return!
Candace
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing