Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews units are individually owned coffee pot farmers market laundry room view of the ocean grounds waves
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2021

We stayed in a hotel style condo for 7 days while visiting Kona. The unit had a nice balcony with table & chairs, couch, queen size bed and small table & chairs inside. The kitchenette had a small dorm size fridge, microwave, sink and a few basic utensils and dishes. Everything was clean and taken care of just a little on the older side. A few loud neighbors some nights but great location for walking to all the restaurants

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 19 February 2021

Very good location, light on the parking side, but I got to park on location 4 of the 7 days. Good alternatives.
Unit 351 was very clean and the deck area is right there at the Ocean. All the shops are right in walking distance, either way you head up or down the street. I don't need an elevator and they don't have one.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed in room 248 for two weeks, just loved it! Can’t beat the location, the view, the sound of the ocean at night! There are 10 units managed by Soleil. The only thing I’d say please update the information book and include that extra amenities( toilet paper, sheets, towels and soap) are stored under the bed. I happened to see it by mistake. We did not get service while there and I prefer it that way. I slept like a baby, will be back to our favorite island. Mahalo!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Raintreeflower
Reviewed 27 February 2020

I rented #103 for 1 week. I opened the door and for over $800 for the week I was shocked at what a dive. Old worn out dirty looking upper kitchen cabinets attached to a short wall dividing the bed and living area. Kitchenette area infested with roaches. I opened the silverware drawer to roaches running out. Roach eggs on the counter when I woke up. They were everywhere. I wore shoes because the floor was nasty because of roaches and dead bugs. I could not put anything down on counters and kept everything locked in my suitcases and did not eat or keep food in the room because I was afraid of roach contamination. I told the front desk and they said all their other rooms were booked and I could leave and get a refund. Only problem with that is I had nowhere to go because everything was booked or $500 a night. There is a framed note from the owners stating how they remodeled (hard to believe) and how nice the room is. Outdated, gray walls-ugly, the shower is old and filthy and I had to wear my flip flops. The water took literally over 10 minutes to get just warm. Rip off and don’t waste your money on the roach motel

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
7  Thank Ambassador558734
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

We were looking for something affordable and located close to restaurants etc. This is a gem. It has recently been renovated and has everything one needs. The grounds are incredibly well kept and there is a very nice atmosphere here.
Each unit is individually owned so I’m not sure what the others are like but Room 317 is a great bachelor suite with a nice view of the pool.

Date of stay: February 2020