“Beautiful / New / Quiet Vacation Residence”

Review of Apartment Dinka

The newly built house is situated in a quiet area, 5 min walk to the center and 10 min to the beach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Dario P
“Beautiful / New / Quiet Vacation Residence”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in August 2016

I had the pleasure of staying in Apartment Dinka in summer of 2016, during my vacation in Croatia. It was my first time in Biograd, and staying in Apartment Dinka was a great choice.

The residence is brand new. It is modern, beautiful, and offers all of the comforts you can imagine. It is very clean and spacious. The house is tucked away from noise and disturbance - however everything in Biograd is easily accessible on foot. There is also plenty of parking on the property as well.

Dinka is a great host and I would come back to Apartment Dinka next time I visit Biograd!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
anjam168
“Winter by the sea <3”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Hi all, few years ago I was here during summertime and recently I went for my wintertime by the sea experience :) I must say it's really something special! Hosts were very welcoming and gave us all needed information and their time so that we could make the most of our vacation. I must say they really know the town and surroundings very well which I find important! Beside that, everything in apartment was new and neat and we also head ground heating which made our Christmas holiday days warm and cosy. I highly recommend trying something different and spending time in more quite and more authentic Biograd during winter and try authentic life of locals, compared to more touristy but also exciting summer times! :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
JonathanL...
“Amazing Apartment”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This beautiful private apartment is perfectly situated in walking distance to the incredible Adriatic Sea, restaurants, coffee bars and the market.
The host (Dinka) was very welcoming and happy to assist with any requirements we had.
I highly recommend this holiday apartment anytime of the year.
I was there for New Years (Winter) and there is underfloor heating which made our stay very comfortable.

Biograd is an incredible destination with so much to see and do and if you can't think of anything, Dinka is more than happy to advise you. The food is incredible and the seafood (from the market) is caught daily.

There is a great grill to cook the seafood bought at the market.

For me this is the ideal holiday destination any time of the year.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing