“Great atmosphere and options”

Laughing Water Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 51 Restaurants in Custer
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 7 September 2018

I'm so glad we had the option of eating here, as we were hungry and and this place had great options. My group chose the buffet, which was decent with standard stuff, but after looking at some of the dishes of the patrons around me, I kind of wish I'd tried the Indian taco or the tatanka stew. So don't be afraid to try something different here - chances are it will be pretty tasty.

1  Thank Lauren M

Reviewed 1 September 2018

We had already been at Crazy Horse for 2 hours and we were hungry! Thank goodness for this restaurant! We walked in just as they opened at 11:00. They had a buffet and you can also order from the menu. The menu had good choices, but we opted for the buffet. With meat, veggies, salads, soups and dessert, you have plenty to choose from. We were seated at a table that looked right out the window at the Crazy Horse monument. Service was fast and friendly. The food was good and the dessert was awesome. We left very full and satisfied. Would go back if we're in the area again.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Part of the Crazy Horse Monument, this restaurant offers standard fare at high prices. Not high for the area but higher than you would pay at home. For example, $10 for a simple hamburger.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

It's a chance to eat some native dishes. Food is some of the most reasonable in The Hills. Wait staff is friendly and efficient. Occasionally there is an Indian Taco Bar -- best thing! Only drawback is that if a bus has just arrived it may take a little longer to get your food. Great place to rest. FREE COFFEE!
Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Good food, modest prices. Good place to get a snack or a meal. Glad this option is provided at the Crazy House Memorial, which I think I very much worth a visit (reviewed separately).

1  Thank JoeNathan9249

Been to Laughing Water Restaurant? Share your experiences!