“Fun place”
Review of Gold Pan Saloon

Gold Pan Saloon
Ranked #27 of 51 Restaurants in Custer
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Help was very nice friendly place, prices fair. Loved that they had a sign in bathroom for woman that are in an abusive situations.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Nice place to sit in a bit of history (it bills itself as the oldest saloon in the Black Hills) and have a cold beer. Their tap beers are the coldest we ever had and we prefer it like that. It's the cheapest beer of any bar we visited also. It's and interesting place to sit at a table looking out the window and people watching as well as looking at the décor of the saloon.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

"The oldest saloon in Custer" was definitely a nice saloon and a refreshing stop for a cold brew. No food service but a really nice and clean haven after walking the streets of Custer. Our bartender was very friendly, a nice rustic decor and the beer was cold. What's not to like about that?

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Stopped in for a beer while in Custer, very nice, clean, friendly staff. We sat out on patio in back. The seats are a bit too comfortable, you could sit out there for hours. Recommend to stop in, and I will be visiting again next year when down for Bike Rally.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I went in to have a drink and when the bartender who was an older woman with blonde hair did not know how to make the drink I requested instead of apologizing or asking how to make it she walked away and completely snubbed me of service. After a few minutes of waiting she came back and said she couldn't help me so I left.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Gold Pan Saloon? Share your experiences!