“Great hometown diner”
Review of Our Place

Our Place
Ranked #16 of 51 Restaurants in Custer
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We stopped by Our Place at the end of the morning so we could enjoy breakfast. They stop serving breakfast at 11:00. The meal was exactly how we expected and just like a home cooked meal would taste. The pancakes are HUGE. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our lunch and our service tremendously. My husband and I enjoyed the special Chicken Fried Chicken. It was served with mashed potatoes, white gravy, corn and a hot roll. When it arrived it was hot, fresh and delicious.

I can't wait to return for a breakfast.

TOTALLY DELICIOUS!!!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

While visiting Custer we wanted to find a place for breakfast that would hopefully accommodate 8 hungry souls... well we found it and yes there was room for us... we had breakfast both days here... the food was outstanding... servers were friendly and prompt... looking around the room someone definitely has a thing for Betty Boop probably one of the bigger collections I've ever seen (I collect Garfield) we definitely got our moneys worth out of our visits...

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here along our travels in South Dakota. The food was mouth watering delicious The Service was Outstanding! The price was even very reasonable. Appeared to be a small family diner. They knew how to prepare good food and treat people well I’d Highly Recommend!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast and our entire family enjoyed their meals. Our kids had pancakes and French toast and they were excellent. I had an outlet that was jam packed with lots of meats and cheese. We would certainly love to come back here if were ever in the area again.

Been to Our Place? Share your experiences!