“Little dated”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This was an ok meal. The decor is hats,hats and more hats. Seating is something to be desired and there is a gift shop to wonder thru after your meal. Had shrimp and fries. It was served hot and crispy. Small amount of fries accompanying my shrimp. This seems to be the locals favorite as many were there. It wasn't a bad dinner. Maybe by my next visit,it will be updated.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We were looking for a place for breakfast and stopped into this restaurant. We figured it would be just another breakfast joint. What a shock. This was the best breakfast i have had in years. The eggs were so tasty. The bacon was crisp. The service was great. I can not rave enough about this place. We talked for hours after our visit about how good the food was.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Give it another star if you like western memorabilia. There are dozens of cowboy hats and cows horns adorning the walls and ceiling. I had the buffalo meatloaf and hubby had a bison burger. The food was good. The waitress was efficient. The place looked clean. A gift shop sits in the front of the restaurant.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Service was friendly; food was OK, but nothing special. We both had the ground buffalo with onions and melted cheese. You might call it comfort food.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

All in all the food isn’t bad. My wife and I stopped there at 115pm on a Saturday. She had the BLT and liked it and I had the bacon cheeseburger and we both had fries.

The food was good the wait staff were friendly but they close at 145pm on Saturday in August. Seemed so odd. There were people wanting to come in and sit but didn’t since the closed sign was hung up in the door.

The food really wasn’t that bad. The cowboy theme was nice. I did notice though that the collection of cowboy hats and boots and souvenirs on display needs a good dusting.

We ate good enough for $21.00

Oh I had the sweat tea. Very good. There is a gift shop connected to the restaurant too.