All reviews industrial building double king room electric company newly renovated hotel baronne street microwave and small fridge happy hour specials valet parking french quarter close location bourbon street few blocks included breakfast is usual hotel modern design canal st nice sitting area
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This is a renovated industrial building that’s now a hotel.
It has a great free breakfast buffet and very helpful front desk staff (thanks Victor!).

The rooms were clean and mainly quiet, except in the bathroom, where you can hear everything from the bathroom above.
It’s like they forgot to put insulation between the floors there.
The A/C worked well and the shower was good!
The WiFi kept logging me off - randomly - so I had to keep checking so I didn’t use up all the data.

The fitness center was nice with treadmills, ellipticals, free weights and balls. Towels and water were also provided.
Channels other than sports would have been nice and a cooler temperature would have made the workout more enjoyable.

We’d stay here again. But I’d love to have some running routes around downtown - treadmills are fine, but the weather was too fabulous to be inside.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Stephen B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Good morning Mary Kay T -

Thanks for the great review and the great feedback on improvements. We are definitely going to use them. Come back and see us again soon and thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights.
Large room with renovated bathroom.
Decent continental breakfast was included. Friendly and accommodating staff - earlier check in and late check out was made possible. Great location - walking distance to downtown, French Quarter, casino, and shopping malls.

Greetings Boris G -

So thrilled you enjoyed out location and thanks for choosing us. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Its was excellent i love the rooms the employees was nice and generous...it was kinda every thing i can dream of. The view if thr hotel was on point but the disadvantage i didnt like is that the dont have a permit parking for other than that the hotel was great.. Definitely booking this hotel again when i go back

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Stephen B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Good afternoon Chip R -

Thanks for the great comments and we await your return to provide an another dreamy stay!

Best,

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to get away for a week to NOLA, and being Marriott fans, we selected this hotel based on other reviews.

The good news is that the staff is very friendly, helpful, and the hotel is well located. There is a good coffee shop across the street and the neighborhood is quiet. The bad is that one of the elevators was down all week, the breakfast isn’t anything special, and you can’t get to the lobby from some of the stairwells but rather you end up outside. The ugly is that the windows must be thin or poorly insulated so you hear all the street noise. We were above the laundry area and they were banging around every night between 1:30 and and 3:00 am. My wife and I were woken up every night around 2:00 am.

We would stay here again because of the price and location but I expected better of a Marriott property.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Stephen B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Greetings Brent G -

We truly appreciate you staying at our property and the candid feedback. Unfortunately, the part for our elevator had to be shipped from Canada and it took over a week to receive. Thankfully we are all fixed and backed up and running to full capacity. For your everything else you experienced I have shared them with our team and will be addressed immediately. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the city.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Stayed here for a bachelor party with a group of 6. The hotel is very clean and the front desk folks were super nice. The hotel bartenders were also fun! The location is a 5 minute walk to Canal Street/Bourbon Street, but just off enough to not be loud near the hotel. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Stephen B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Good evening darmenti -

Thank you very much for the great comments about our hotel and the awesome associates that I get to work with on a daily basis. I hope the bachelor party was just as fun as your stay was! We can't wait to serve you again. Many thanks for choosing to stay at our location.