All reviews french quarter great location wrap around balcony two blocks hardwood floors keurig coffee maker bedroom suite no elevator couple blocks ice machine jackson square exposed brick rooms are small bed was comfortable parking garage nice room mini fridge
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Great friendly hotel, we stayed in room 12 (second floor) if you can get a second floor that's a must. beds are amazing and everything is within walking distance. Can't fault this hotel in any way. If I could give more then 5 stars I would.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 8 November 2018

I LOVE this place! Comfortable rooms, great location and great staff. It's all you could want and or need in the Big Easy! Close to but not in the middle of Bourbon Street crazyness. Shout out to Miss Carol and Johnny at the front desk. They can help you with pretty much anything. And the cleaning ladies, they go the extra mile for you.

Room tip: The 2 room suite is lovely. Opens right out to the balcony for early morning coffee and people watching
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2018

This hotel is beautiful and in a gorgeous area. I wanted something in the French Quarter but away from all the crazy. This was the perfect base to find new low key restaurants, cafes, and bars. The balcony is open to all hotel guests and provides beautiful views of the Quarter.

Room tip: I would try to book a room on the second floor to get a more scenic experience.
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Employees are friendly......Rooms are quaint, clean and perfect for our 3 night stay. Has a balcony to look over the streets which is nice and relaxing. Very friendly. Visit the 700 club. Cool spot to get a couple drinks at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

I booked the suite for myself and two of my friends and it was PLENTY of room for us. We loved our stay here. It was walking distance to just about everything we wanted to do as turists. We loved visiting the 700 Club (bar) across the street for cheap drinks and late LATE eats (yummy pub food). The suite opens to the balcony and we loved enjoying the keurig coffee every morning on the balcony! Everyone was very nice and accommodating here. The rooms were nicely cleaned each day while we were away. I loved staying in this little boutique hotel. We had friends staying in the same hotel as us but our room had so much room and a lovely living area/balcony that we were the hub where everyone met up before going out. The room had duel sinks which makes it nice for us gals getting ready in the morning. There was a fridge that we kept some snacks in and that was very helpful. The place just looks rad. I really enjoyed staying here and would definitely return. There are some seriously rad little bars on Rampart street (only a block away). One (Voodoo lounge) is the starting point for French Quarter Phantoms ghost tour (I did their ghost/vampire tour last visit to NOLA and loved it! I did tours by foot this time and I will be returning to French Quarter Phantoms in the future. You can book their tours at the Voodoo Lounge. Bar Tonique, Black Penny, Red Truck Clubhouse (Pizza and drinks) are all great non chaotic bars within about a block of this hotel. Mister Gregory's had great coffee and sandwiches and Aarow cafe had great coffee and was a very short walk.

Room tip: suites are upstairs and open to a balcony that wraps around the upper level. Call the hotel with any questions, they are so nice!
Trip type: Travelled with friends