2,209 results
All reviews jazz museum cookies and milk french quarter quaint hotel rooms are small walked everywhere chain hotel two blocks the location is perfect jackson square mardi gras pools gregory mignon charm nola burgundy
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was not clean, and not equipped as the advertising promised! Very much too expensive!Very small room! Bad doorlocks! Only 1 chair, no table! There were no fridge and microwawe, as promised ! Tv did not work!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vickie P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel St. Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Traveler43519629878,

Thank you for your recent review on your stay at our hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced as we continue to work to upgrade the hotel and improve your future guest experiences. We hope you will reconsider giving us another try after the renovations. Thanks for being our guest, and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at this lovely boutique hotel for a week! Nestled in the French Quarter so it was close to all possible attractions. I will definitely stay here again. Thank you to the warm, friendly and accommodating staff.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Road60227288541,
Thank you very much for the outstanding 5 star review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the service provided to you by our team. Please tell your friends and family about your stay and come back to visit very soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2018

It's always a little "scary" when you've never been to a city to pick a hotel to stay in. Is it in a good area? What type of amenities? Cost? After reading quite a few reviews on HSP and other hotels in the area, we chose HSP. So glad we did! From the minute we walked into the lobby until we checked out - everyone was so helpful, friendly and welcoming. We had a king room. Nothing huge or fancy - but was perfect for us. The room was just as shown on their website. A nice, clean room in a historic building with antique furniture. We requested a room on the ground floor when we made reservations, and that is what we received. It was so quiet and the shutters/shades kept light out in the mornings - I think we could have slept until noon if we wouldn't have set an alarm!!
Our first night we did hear some noise outside , but it didn't bother us. It was Saturday night and we could just hear some people on the street having fun. It is NOLA after all.
We walked everywhere! Even though we did see homeless people on the street, we never felt unsafe or uncomfortable. We were never bothered by anyone, other than a few people on Bourbon street would sometimes try to "give" you beads and then want money, or some would ask for cigarettes, etc. but if you said no, they went on. The hotel staff was helpful with recommendations on restaurants, things to do and would always ask when you were coming or going if you were enjoying your visit. Breakfast buffet was a plus - you can get something in your stomach before heading out for the day. We were pleased with the buffet, but it would have been nice if there were different options. We were there 3 mornings, and the buffet was the same every day. We were never at the hotel to get the cookies in the afternoon - nor did we have time to enjoy the patio area or the pool. But we loved the quaintness of the patio area. Would have been nice to sit and enjoy a glass or two of wine. We had trouble getting our tv to work when we first checked in and husband went to the front desk. One of the employees followed him back to the room and solved the problem. (human error or husbands part) Liked the bathroom products also. I like that they left soap and shower gel. I like shower gel and husband likes soap. Perfect! I would definitely go back to this hotel again. We flew in, so didn't have a car. We took an uber ride from airport. Cost was about $35 - worth every penny! Wouldn't want to drive there!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

VicB423,
We appreciate your patronage of the St. Pierre, and we’re honored to provide you with a memorable experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to your next visit to NOLA!

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

We reserved twenty seven rooms for our wedding party and had a great stay! I can’t say enough about Mario, Leroy, Sterling, Carla and the rest of the staff for taking care of our group!!! We already miss you guys!!

Groom

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jason v

jason v,
I am so happy to read that everything went well. Thank you for choosing to stay with us for such a special occasion. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team. We would love to have you back for your first anniversary!

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

I loved it here the people were nice. The rooms were clean definitely will be coming back. For the two days I been here I have been amazed on the great customer service. My brother had left his wallet outside and one of the employees schiquta brought him back his wallet with money Id and everything in there. My brother was so greatful he gave her a tip. Also Kim Williams was also wonderful at customer service. She knew that me and family were down for a couple days so she told us all the places to go and even helped me with a personal issues.She treated me as if I was family. Then there is lary he is front desk he was also very helpful . Mignon was very helpful as well . When I was leaving out she made sure I was takin care of. If your looking for a 5 star hotle this would be it.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Nomad63955920047,
Reviews like yours are exactly what we strive for! We greatly appreciate your taking the time to share this delightful feedback. We are thrilled you enjoyed our visit with us and the St. Pierre was able to meet your expectations. Please revisit us next time you’re in the Crescent City!