“This was a charming condo with an excellent...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room to Bedroom Bedroom
Gator
Pizza
Blackened Catfish
Po Boy
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

SuziGolf
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“This was a charming condo with an excellent location.”
Reviewed 13 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

I had a great time during a quick little stay in New Orleans at the La Belle Maison, and renting through FlipKey was very user-friendly and easy. There were two of us in the studio condo with a grew view, and it was a perfect size for us. The condo was very clean, and the front desk was very friendly and the booking process was easy, very kind and helpful. The workout room was great, and I was able to get a good morning cardio session in prior to eating enough food to feed a football team, so it is a great amenity here.

Warehouse district is my favorite location in New Orleans because all of my favorite restaurants are in easy walking distance and the French Quarter is a quick walking trip also. Valet parking was great, because I was easily able to get my car out one morning to get to Elizabeth's for a delicious breakfast. The WWII museum is in close proximity to the condo and was a great attraction. Sylvain was a simple walk also, whose courtyard I would recommend to anyone for a great meal and atmosphere. I would absolutely recommend this condo to anyone, and I hope to stay here again when I return back to New Orleans!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and charm
Liked least: not available
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing