“Excellent Couples Massage”
Review of Nola Bliss Massage

Nola Bliss Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Nola Bliss provides the best massages in New Orleans with great therapists offering full 60 minute, 90 minute and 120 minute sessions. We offer swedish, deep tissue, hot stone and couples massage with a specialty in Ashiatsu barefoot therapy, 'the deepest most luxurious massage on the planet'. We focus on providing quality customized therapy rather than 'fluff and buff', all at an affordable rate. Our establishment is licensed through the Louisiana State Board of Massage Therapy (#3392).
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We went to NOLA Bliss for the first time during our trip to the Jazzfest, we booked the 90 minute deep tissue massage and were very satisfied with the session. Both John and Elizabeth were very professional and individually tailored our massages.
We will definitely return on our next trip!

1  Thank Kevin D
"nola"
in 14 reviews
"deeper"

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Terrific personal service. Prompt, professional and a great massage! I highly recommend NOLA Bliss and their professionals.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had a great hot stone massage yesterday! Val focused on points that really needed attention!! I'm looking forward to my next visit!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I have had other massages but have never had an Ashiatsu massage. My teenage daughter and I were having a girls weekend and decided to book a massage together. We were greeted right away by the therapists- I felt like they really took the time to get to know us and any issues we had but also talked about their process. My daughter had a traditional massage and I had an Ashiatsu massage. It went beyond my expectations-it was deeper and had many benefits to my body even after it was done. Their were times I wasn’t even sure if she was using her feet or hands- it all felt like one. I would highly recommend this studio and any of the therapists. My daughter couldn’t stop talking about how great hers was also.