“Very cozy cottage with everything you need”
other traveller has booked this property
Front of the house...two pine trees have been removed now!
Front entrance from the street Front porch
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of the house...two pine trees have been removed now!
Front entrance from the street
Front porch
living room from the front entrance
living room looking from hallway
queen sofa bed, looking from dinning area
Desk area/Flat Screen TV looking from dining area
looking from dining area towards hallway into the bedrooms and bathroom
Dining area looking from kitchen
looking into kitchen from dining table
Kitchen looking from dining area
front bedroom looking from door
Queen and twin beds
front bedroom
front bedroom
main bathroom located between the bedrooms
main bathroom located between the bedrooms
main bath looking from living area
back bedroom looking from door
back bedroom
back bedroom
bath/laundry room
bath/laundry room
Back yard patio area has patio table, chairs and umbrella not shown here
Mercedes-Benz Superdome
Bourbon Street in French Quarter
Jackson Square
French Quarter
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cmm02c
Portland, Oregon
“Very cozy cottage with everything you need”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Great location minutes away from all the hot spots. Parks, museum, zoo, bourbon street, airport, shopping. Cottage is very roomy.

14 Sep 2017
Thank you very much for your review of my home. I am pleased that you found the location and my property appealing. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us while visiting NOLA. I invite you and your family to come stay with us again when planning your next trip here.
robrus199...
Fort Worth, Texas
“Really great!!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

It. Was quiet. Neighbors were great. Place was clean and orderly. Everything worked properly. Landlady was a blast.

5 Sep 2017
Thank you Rob for your review. You are welcome to stay with us again on your next visit in NOLA
Ryan F
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Can not wait to go back to the Love Shack!”
Reviewed 11 April 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I spent 6 weeks staying at the Love Shack to get away from the cold Wisconsin winter, and I would of stayed 6 more weeks if my schedule would of allowed me! The house was perfect, very clean and had all the amenities to live comfortably for the six weeks I was there. I loved the location, minutes from the French Quarter, Garden District, Lake Pontchartrain, Superdome, City Park, and all that New Orleans has to offer. Tammy was a great host, she made it very clear she was only a phone call away if I needed anything and she provided me with great information on the local attractions of Metairie. I spent a lot of time chilling on the Love Shack's private patio, but my favorite part was having my morning coffee on the front porch. I can't wait to come back, thank you so much Tammy!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house felt like home
Liked least: That I had to leave
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
21 Apr 2015
Thanks Ryan, for your review of my home, Love Shack. You are always welcomed, whenever your travels brings you back to New Orleans!!
Chuck C
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Exactly as advertised”
Reviewed 14 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Staying at this property was exactly as advertised. The host was wonderful to work with. Communication was great before, during and after the stay. She made us feel extremely welcome and genuinely wanted to make sure that we had what we needed and that our stay was without problems. She also gave us ideas on what to do, and tips for getting around including a taxi service to use when we wanted to.

We felt very comfortable while staying there for 4 nights to enjoy the Sugar Bowl, New Year's Eve and all of the other sights to see in New Orleans. The location allowed us to be away from the hustle and bustle, yet it's a very quick and easy drive to downtown and the French Quarters.

The house itself was the perfect size for 6 people. We never felt crowded. The living room, dining room and kitchen are all good sized, as are the bedrooms. The pictures accurately represent the house. We didn't really spend any time outside, but the front porch and back patio area would be nice to enjoy in better weather.

We really enjoyed our stay.

Travelling group: Extended Family
7 Apr 2015
Thanks Chuck for the great review; it pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay in my home and city. I am so glad that your home state team won the sugar bowl, go Buckeyes!!!! I would love to have the opportunity to host your stay again should your travel plans bring you back to NOLA. Your Hostess, Tammy.
Reviewed 11 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner cared about my stay and made it her priority
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Aug 2014
Hi Micah, I appreciate your review so much. I strive for great service and am glad to have you mention this for potential guest to see. You are welcome back anytime your travel plans bring you to NOLA! As they say; Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler (Let the Good Times Roll)!!!! Tammy Love
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing