Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews frenchman street other guests french quarter faubourg marigny within walking distance an easy walk minute walk great recommendations fresh fruit front porch quiet area wonderful stay common areas living room mardi gras roch nola
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed another visit to New Orleans and our favorite B&B, the charming Auld Sweet Olive. I love the mid 18th Century architecture, decor, comfortable accommodations, location convenient to great venues such as St. Roch Market, interesting guests to chat with over wine on the porch & in the courtyard, yummy coffee & breakfast! We’ll be back!

Room tip: Parking easy & safe on the street in front.
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Inspire47633632050
Sweet Olive, Innkeeper at Auld Sweet Olive Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Thank you for visiting us again! It is always a pleasure to have guests return to stay with us. We're so glad you enjoyed the comforts of home as you stayed here.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

I recently enjoyed my first bit of travel since the pandemic happened and I couldn't think of a more special place to spend it than at Auld Sweet Olive B & B. What a special property. The entire house is beautifully furnished with antiques. The bed in my immaculate room was firm and comfy. I was right by the outdoor courtyard and enjoyed several breezy evenings out there. It was close enough to walk to several fun spots in the Marigny and even the French Quarter with your good walking shoes. A gem of a getaway locale. I'll definitely be back!

1  Thank LC_ontheroad

We are so honored you chose us as your first travel destination since 2020! Thank you for all your kind words about or house and accommodations. We love how walkable are neighborhood is too. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

This is my fourth or fifth stay at Auld Sweet Olive and it never fails to impress!
Whether I'm relaxing on the shaded front porch people watching, or enjoying a cocktail with friends on the patio, having a delicious breakfast in the dining room or planning my NOLA excursions in the front parlor, Auld Sweet Olive is my home away from home in New Orleans.

It is a very quick 15-20 minute walk to Frenchman's street and the French Quarter. New Orleans is really opening up and more live music spots and shops are coming back every day.

My friends and I enjoyed the delicious food options at the St. Roch Market and had some breakfast beignets at Loretta's Pralines (made by Ms. Loretta herself!) all within easy walking distance of Auld Sweet Olive.

This place will always be my first choice for accomodations when I visit NOLA!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank good2bdqueen

We are so happy that you keep coming back to our bed and breakfast, it is always a pleasure to see you again! Loretta's praline stuffed beignets are our favorite and we love having her as a neighbor just down Rampart St.

Reviewed 12 May 2021

Auld Sweet Olive B & B is a beautiful B&B in a convenient neighborhood (the Marigny) that is mercifully outside the craziness of the French Quarter yet walking distance to all. There are beautiful frescos decorating the house throughout.

1  Thank Maria A
Sweet Olive, Innkeeper at Auld Sweet Olive Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2021

It was so great having you as a guest with us! We love to stroll through the quarter, but agreed - no need to stay there unless you have to ;). Please come back sometime, and say hello to NYC for us!

Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

Auld Sweet Olive was fabulous. The rooms were clean, bright and spacious. The parlor was cozy and the murals and art work on the walls gave the place a homey feel. The front porch and side patio are also great places to relax. The B and B is ideally situated in the Marigny, a hip and picturesque neighborhood full of charm and history close to all the sites and with its own share of cool bars and restaurants ( Peter and Paul’s, who dat cafe...) Highly recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Froggy511
Sweet Olive, Innkeeper at Auld Sweet Olive Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Thank you for your kind words! You picked a great weekend to come to the Marigny, and picked some wonderful places to eat too. I think I'm headed to Who Dat for brunch, the catfish Benedict is calling my name! I'm sitting on the front porch as I write and the sweet olive trees are in full bloom ... I'm so glad you stayed with us and got to experience our little corner of the world. Please come back soon!