1,544 results
All reviews louis armstrong park french quarter bourbon street rampart st nice courtyard within walking distance three blocks yogurt free breakfast courtyard area the breakfast area few blocks great place to stay would stay here again jackson square staff was very friendly and helpful mardi gras
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Me and my best friend thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this Best Western! It was a great kickoff to our NOLA festivities. The staff were approachable and friendly, helpful in booking events, beds comfortable, overall its own oasis. Great quality for the price and awesome location! Within walking distance from the many attractions. I cannot wait to come again, thank you for the southern hospitality!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Such a lovely hotel in the French quarter. Street cars out the front door and easy walking to anywhere in the French quarter. Staff friendly and informative. Limited parking in covered garage. Excellent breakfast and has a cute bar/lounge opened in the afternoon. Nice pool and courtyard. Immaculate. Will definitely book again.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Best Western French Quarter and were delighted with or stay. The room was a nice size, very clean, although very dark. The bathroom was very small with a pocket door but was well stocked with lovely soaps and shampoos and again, very clean. Breakfast was wonderful. Biscuits and gravy, waffles, eggs, baked goods, juice, coffee etc. All delightful. We never turned on the TV and missed out on the bar - but it looked great as well. We always felt safe and secure. Check in was fast and friendly. I would visit again anytime!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Stanley M, Manager at Best Western Plus French Quarter Landmark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Ms Liza

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent experience with the TripAdvisor community. It makes us happy, you were happy.
I am very fortunate to have a group of dedicated people who make up our staff, it will be my pleasure to pass along your kind comments to our front desk, housekeeping and breakfast associates.
We hope to see you soon, we would enjoy being your host ... again.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a fantastic location, 2 streets from bourbon, so I was able to walk everywhere I wanted to go. When going up to my room I was put in the back facing the below parking and not over the garden that all the pictures show so I was a little disappointed right from the start. When walking into the room it was terribly small. The mirror and sink are not even it the bathroom and the actual bathroom just closes with a sliding closet door. The shower itself was nice. Walk in and glass doors. The beds were rock hard and the pillows were just small throw pillows. Other than the location the other part I liked was the garden and swim area. I did not swim as the pool was full of leaves and such. I had seen an employee put a self cleaner in the pool but it still didn’t seem as clean as I would have thought it to be. The staff always said hello when walking past but they didn’t seem very happy. Overall I don’t think I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Ms Brittany

Thank you for accenting our unique location, we are glad you found getting around the French Quarter convenient.
I hope you change your mind about returning to our hotel, please keep my email and phone number below so I can do everything possible to assist in reserving the area of the hotel which makes you most comfortable. I want your visit to start memorable.
We always want to learn and I will take more notice of bedding and check the timing of cleaning the leaves from the pool.
I hope I have a chance to show you the improvements.

Stanley Mascair, CHA
Stanley_mascair@acihotels.com
504-524-3333

Reviewed 19 April 2018

This is a wonderful hotel that is right outside the French Quarter. We stayed here while visiting New Orleans for the French Quarter Festival. We could easily walk to anywhere in the French Quarter we wanted to go. The hotel itself is quaint but modernized..It has a courtyard in the middle with a pool and chairs and tables that you can sit at. The rooms are spacious, very clean and comfortable. The beds are amazing, some of the most comfortable I have slept on in a hotel. They advertise a continental breakfast, but it is really a full breakfast. They offer eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, muffins, bread for toast, cereal, yogart, make your own waffles, juice, coffee and tea. Everyone there from the front desk to the maids are friendly and helpful. I can't think of anything at all negative about this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ms Brenda

We are grateful for the outstanding evaluation of our hotel, but more importantly we are happy to hear you enjoyed the French Quarter, New Orleans, and the French Quarter Festival.
I agree with you when talking about our staff. I am so fortunate to have a group of people, in every department, who are focused on being the best host they can be to our guests, it will be my pleasure to pass along your kind comments.

Please keep my email if I may assist in any manner, hope to see you soon.

Just a note French Quarter Festival 2019 is April 11th-14th.

Stanley Mascair, CHA