All reviews rooftop pool beautiful hotel french quarter canal street washer and dryer streetcar stop lobby bar walking distance rooms are spacious guest rooms definitely stay here again room key enjoyed my stay excellent stay easy access valet parking location is great
Reviewed 9 November 2018

The Jung Hotel popped up on my search and took a look. I hadn't seen this property before and was happy to see it available. There's only one word I use to describe this place. A big WOW! The price is amazing, the hotel is newly remodeled. There used to be 1000 rooms in this hotel prior to the remodel and now there are 300.
You can imagine each room having AMPLE room with each having a 'kitchenette' fully equipped!
The location is PERFECT.
I can't say enough good things about this place. The staff is fun and helpful, everything is new and clean and this will be the place I land on my next visit to NOLA!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anna7766
Reviewed 8 November 2018

quite a good name to indicated the location where we can walk around. The views is great and peacefully and it is nice building with modern room and valued for money. the plus is the staff that care about us. Thank you The Jung!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

This is on the edge of all the hotels on canal st, but only 15min walk to bourbon st and there is a trolley stop just outside hotel. By far the most competative price fot location and excellent value. We had more expensive room with kitchen and washer dryer which was welcome.great bathroom and modern charging points Didnt use pool or eat. Staff friendly

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 19lottieb90
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Beautiful Hotel, Great Staff. Best place to stay in New Orleans. From the time you check in till the time you check out, the staff does everything you need to make you feel at home. I definitely have been very impressed with The Jung Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Not really anything wrong with this hotel, really nice for the price, recommended. I do have a few complaints, firstly it took me almost 45 minutes to find the pool and the signs for it were not helpful because they led to a dead end. Second, it took them almost an hour to get my room service of a burger with fries, finally on the last day when I went down to breakfast there were only three people there, yet it took almost an hour to get my omelet with sausage and they forgot my fruit cup, they brought it after I told them, but I shouldn't have to. All in all it was a nice visit though, I would probably stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2018