Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$39.00
from US$59.00
from US$75.90
29,740 results
All reviews tom hanks greatest generation final mission submarine experience road to tokyo d movie pacific theater uss tang dog tags soda shop american sector men and women plan on spending history buff we spent hours personal stories take your time
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021

This has been the best World War Museum that I have so far... I came out learning so much more about the influences Japan and Germany created and the relations they created with other and the tensions with the US. I really like the exhibits. They were more than just information being thrown at you it was like an integration of what was to modern people and an involvement of the culture at the time.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank mikear24
Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Shipmates and family visited this living tribute to the greatest generation and were stunned of the great job they did.
I am proud of all my family members who served and sacrificed for our country. You will need at least two days to see everything.
The museum shows exhibits from both campaigns. They also have airplanes from ww2.
They have a cafeteria and store for souvenirs. Make this a must.

1  Thank James C
Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

The whole experience is meant to immerse the visitor in the events of WWII from start to finish. There are so many great things about this museum that you have to see it for yourself. The staff was wonderful, the activities, movie clips, artifacts were outstanding. Make sure to plan for plenty of time in order to see the whole museum. We could have spent an entire day there.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

An outstanding presentation of the people and events of the war, both for those who may not know much about it, and for those of us old enough to remember our parents' stories of those years. Plan to spend an entire day there.

1  Thank heelergrl
Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

I wish school's would add this museum to field trips it is amazing. My Granddad was a Major General in the Army and redesigned the M5 tank so that it would keep up with the soldiers. I grew up hearing so many stories of this war. The museum really brought to life stories I had heard. I was only bummed that the M5 tank was in storage because I wanted my kids to see the real life one since they have seen so many toy replicas at my Granddad's house before he passed away.

1  Thank McKeen23