“Oh my lots of yummy chicken”
Review of Popeyes chicken

Popeyes chicken
Ranked #142 of 305 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We did lunch and I had the dinner 3 piece with a biscuit, it was fantastic. Hubby had the spicy dinner. Not greasy and tasty. Staff was very clean and friendly . We will be going back for more

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in Popeyes for dinner tonight with Karla. She ordered the shrimp combo with Mac and cheese but was told that the mac and cheese was not available due to it being frozen. Seeing as this is a major popular side item you would think management would have better control on the food management. My wife was forced to choose green beans instead of her favorite side. I chose the regular chicken and mashed potatoes. Ten minutes later I was told that there was no regular chicken and would I accept the spicy chicken. What choice did I have since that is all they had? The time to receive our order was 15 minutes. They shorted us 1 biscuit as well!

Very poor customer service and food! Big fail Popeyes!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

In my opinion, any restaurant that wants to have repeat business works hard on quality. My visit was far below average and during peak time.

Shrimp was dry and rubbery with hard crust. Fries were even worse, greasy chewy and old. Biscuits should have been saving grace, but it was crayon like. Think it was cooked on dirty pan.

Meal went in file 13 and I ate PB&J instead. It's scary to think that this was during busy period and worry what I might have ate during slow period.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We don't typically buy fried chicken but our friends told us about Popeye's so we tried them out. Had to wait 15 mintues through drive through for fresh chicken - they only had spicey available. Glad we waited since it was excellent.

Ordered the red beans and rice and mac and cheese as sides - they were OK, not the best I've had. The rolls were fresh and hot.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Located close my hotel, I walked over and bought a chicken dinner. Standard fare went with the dirty rice as my side and fries. Service was quick and location was clean.