Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
5,022 results
All reviews island bbq a la carte restaurants sunset cruise all inclusive package beach villa our honeymoon kuoni rep sea plane coffee shop buffet restaurant fish sand bank lagoon side sand bar main reception beautiful island reef sharks
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

This was our second visit on the island And as we expected, we had a wonderful and quality time with the family. Everything was perfect - the food, the service, the facilities ant the ocean of course. We hope to spend more vacations on your island.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Violeta Z
Reviewed 7 August 2021

This is a big resort and we had the most wonderfully relaxing time.
First of all, kids never wanted to leave the kids club because they had entertainment all day for them.
I highly recommend getting a villa with a pool, we never left our villa really because was right on the beach and was just so perfect.
Most beautiful snorkelling I have seen in the Maldives before, sea life there is super preserved and I swam next to a beautiful mantra.

We went to the gym a few times which was super well equipped.

The only downside is that there is not enough transport on the island to move from one side to the other,r which is super far. So sometimes you got to wait like 20min which ok.

Room tip: Get a pool villa, it is worth it!
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 6 August 2021

Words cant describe the feeling of our stay ! Was amazing ! We loved that place and definitely we will go back one day ! We stayed at the Water Villas which was amazing and experienced the full board ! Food was very nice at all times and staff pleasant to serve you at any time !

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank frosog2018
Reviewed 5 August 2021

I stayed with a friend in a 2 bedroom villa (reef side) for 7 days in July 2021. It was the perfect vacation for me to relax and enjoy myself, and I liked that Kuramathi is a bigger island with a broader mix of guests (families, friends and couples). The accommodations were clean, spacious, and well-stocked with amenities and drinks in the mini-bar. We enjoyed the drinks from the Dhoni bar and meals at the neighboring buffet restaurant. My favorite meal was the sushi buffet. Kudos to the service staff (Nafui, Thiof, Sobah, and Shumu? Forgive my poor spelling?) at these places for their smiles, attentiveness and going above and beyond even to help fetch my friend a bag of rice from the kitchen in hopes of helping to revive his cell phones that accidentally went for a swim in the ocean! :) The sandbar was gorgeous, and I enjoyed my sunset walks on it each evening. We were blessed with lovely weather (only rained on arrival and one night) despite it being their low season. There were tons of activities, but I was content with just snorkeling and swimming in the ocean every day. Just wish that I had been lucky enough to see a manta ray, but happy that I got to see the colorful variety of fish, a turtle and sharks (many blacktop reef sharks and one mature grey reef shark). I also had a wonderful, strong, and therapeutic Thai massage at the spa and enjoyed the sauna, steam room, pools and relaxation area in peace without any other guests present. One request is that the gym open a bit earlier at 6am, since guests may wish to work out before breakfast and avoid other guests (given COVID), but I managed to run a bit on the main path while waiting for it to open. I also felt that some of the reception staff were not as accommodating or nice to requests/inquiries from guests. Nevertheless, everything else about the island met my expectations and my stay there was outstanding. The views are just as good, if not better, than what you see from photos online.

Room tip: 2 bedroom villa (reef side, west of bar) had good unobstructed views and convenient proximity to bar, restaurant and sandbank.
Date of stay: July 2021
3  Thank SynglTrvlr
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Our best vacation so far !
We would definitely like to com back.
One of the best islands on Maldives .Staff very friendly. " The Kitchen " best in the world .
The most beautyful ist the sandbank !
See you again, KURAMATHI !!!

Date of stay: June 2021