Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
TravelocityUS$141
PricelineUS$79
CheapTicketsUS$141
All reviews beautiful resort star resort jungle bali surroundings valley
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2020 via mobile

I had a pleasant stay in such a serene resort. The ambience so peaceful and the weather was really nice back then.

I was staying in 2 bedroom villa with private pool. Everything as expected.

However, the pool so slick and I almost felt down at that time.

Thanks to Ms. Agung Dewi and her team.

I recommended you to staying here.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank madebening
Puri Bagus, Owner at Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review! We're very sorry you almost had an accident, we will take this matter to our staff and ensure that it won't happen again to anyone. But we are very glad to hear that you had a pleasant staying experience, and we look forward to see you again on your next vacation. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 25 October 2020

Review for my latest stay, this is the most amazing resort I have ever seen. Located in middle of jungle, you may see the surroundings is truly awesome. My villa's balcony overlooking to the valley and it was super relaxing just to chill out and read my book. I can't wait to return back here.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your kind review! We are very glad to hear that you had a pleasant staying experience, and we look forward to see you again on your next vacation. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night during our honeymoon. I loved our jungle villa, the view from the porch was absolutely stunning! It was such a great idea to order a room service and enjoyed the breakfast there in the morning. The only problem is that there was no air conditioning in the villa and it was way too hot at night. We loved the jacuzzi with the jungle view! It was such an amazing experience to soak in there in the evening! The food at the restaurant was very good. Very friendly and helpful stuff!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Puri Bagus, Owner at Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Thank you very much for your perfect review! We are very glad to hear that you had a pleasant staying experience, and we look forward to see you again on your next vacation. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 4 March 2020

I was here many years ago and was very taken by the experience and said to myself that I would bring a Yoga retreat here one day! 6 years later I did just that and I arrived this winter with 27 other people all ready to experience the Bali that I had many years prior. No one was disappointed.

I have been blessed to have traveled extensively, and I can say without a doubt that this place as well as all the resorts owned by this company are all above par. They superseded all expectations and my guests left feeling the same nostalgia that I had many years previously. That this is truly a special place, kissed by God/Krisna Himself and I leave once again in awe of the beauty not only of the land and resort itself epic are are both breathtaking but of the people, they are the true beauty of this place that God has blessed. I would invite all that are searching and seeking the divine to entrust in this beautiful place, for it is more than a destination or vacation but a transformation spiritual experience.
Namastede

Jiiva Yoga and Wellness Center
Berta Prevosti

Room tip: Any room is perfect!
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Puri Bagus, Owner at Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Thank you very much for your perfect review, Berta. We are very glad to hear that you and everyone had a pleasant staying experience, and we extend our most heartfelt gratitude for trusting us to be your choice. Please do not hesitate to come again in the near future, should you wish to experience the eternal grace and beauty of Bali all over again. We hope that have a wonderful and blessed day.

Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

Beautifully manicured grounds in the jungle....breathtaking. Amazing food grown in their own eco friendly garden. The staff were friendly and attentive, meeting individual needs. Our yoga Shala (one of several) just lovely... with views of the jungle all around. Bed and pillows very comfortable. All in all a great stay. There is no air conditioning... take an individual fan for extra comfort.... but even in mid January the evenings were cool and I slept well.
Recommended

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Puri Bagus, Owner at Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020