“We enjoyed our Bali Christmas Dinner”

Ranked #15 of 310 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nine adults of varying ages and a 9 year old arrived for dinner Christmas Night. We decided to be seated indoors in lieu of the Garden area. Tables and chairs soon arranged and then we were studying menus. A round of drinks made a satisfying introduction to later delights. A couple of us enjoyed Spring Rolls Rosemary Style, all of us enjoyed the delicious garlic bread. More drinks, some reordered, others moved to more exotic concoctions. Mains consisted of Filet Mignon, Rosemary Surf and Turfs, Madagascar Steaks, Grilled Salmon Filets, and Chicken Nuggets for the junior. The kitchen reigned supreme, all meals delivered together, all piping hot, and then there was silence around the table as we tucked in. Really delicious, ample serves, all plates cleared. More drinks and different selections. Two of us enjoyed Cream Brulee. Unanimous agreement that it was a wonderful dinner, even our trained family chef was fulsome in his praise. Excellent attentive service throughout. Thank you Rosemary Restaurant.

1  Thank Dan L
Wayan S, Owner at Rosemary Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Dan and Family,
We at Rosemary Restaurant and Bar glad to have you all and really appreciated. Thank you from all of us to you and your family. Have a wonderful New Year 2019 good health and prosperity. Take good care and see you all very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’m writing this review while my wife eats her dinner!

The food itself was pretty good, I’d probably give it a 5/5, here’s why I’m giving it a 2/5:

Ordered 2 starters Bruschetta & garlic prawns, out comes Bruschetta & Calamari. Ok, I can let that slide as we both like Calamari then the prawn come out 5 mins later. That waitress is really sorry & I accept that.
The bit that justifies my score of 2 is the main. I ordered the chicken rosemary & my wife the chicken capcay. Mine comes and it's so long before my wife gets hers that I've finished mine before my wife’s had arrives.

Surely there’s basic things when you run a restaurant:
- you get the orders right
- You bring mains out at the same time
Other than that the beers were ice cold.

To top it off the waiter asked me if anything was wrong, I explained what was wrong & he said he’d talk to the chef. Next thing I knew the full priced bill was in front of me.

Date of visit: December 2018
Wayan S, Owner at Rosemary Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello DavidG222,

First of all, really appreciate your feedback. I couldn’t agree more. Mistake was made by our kitchen crew. I will address this matter this morning. I am so sorry that we have ruining your dinner outing. If you still in the area come see me Made or our chef Agus. We will make it right. Again, we apologize.

Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

The stairway into this place hides the beauty of the restaurant.
There are a number of pagola covered tables and your standard tables also.
Food is reasonably priced and delicious

Date of visit: October 2018
Wayan S, Owner at Rosemary Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2018

Hello MikeAussie,
Glad to hear. On behalf all of our crew, we wish you the best of Holidays and a Happy New Year 2019. Come see us again soon and do take good care.

Reviewed 13 December 2018 via mobile

Myself and husband have had dinner and drinks here and without a doubt the best food we have had while being in Bali. Very cheap drinks and the food very well priced also. The restaurant is situated up stairs away from the busy streets so your not getting harassed while trying to enjoy your meal. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: December 2018
Wayan S, Owner at Rosemary Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2018

Hello 563Chantellej,
Really appreciate you taking the time to review our restaurant, from all of us we wish you and your loveone the best of Holidays and Prosperous New Year 2019. We thank you and your family for your support and looking forward seeing you and your family again very soon. Do take good care.

Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

We ordered surf and turf x 2, beef burger x 1, nasi goreng x 1, pasta pene x 1, and the ribs. Everyone enjoyed their meals!

Date of visit: November 2018
Wayan S, Owner at Rosemary Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2018

Hello Plapalapa,
Glad to hear and really appreciate you taking the time to review our restaurant. On behalf all of our staff, we say thank you and we wish you and families the best of Holidays Season and Prosperous New Year 2019. Come see us again soon and do take good care.

Rosemary Restaurant and Bar