“Bali 2017 ”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Last night in Bali & found this hidden gem . Beautiful food & very affordable . Staff brilliant always ready to help you out . Will make this a place to go to when we are back in Bali

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

So it was our last night in Bali and we had asked people on a very popular social media page best places to eat in Legion.
This restaurants name kept coming up on feed. As it turns out it was a very short stroll down from Padma where we were staying.
This restarraunt is very unassuming. The service staff were very welcoming and funny. Had been struggling with meals in Bali as when I order no chilli there seems to still be some. I ordered two dishes here as I was overwhelmed by choice. The other patrons I were with ordered ribs and they all gave a double thumbs up, I had a pizza and gnocchi. Food was amazing, and beers were super cold. Can't rate these guys enough. Six of us in total with entrees, mains and plenty of Bintang $110 total.. hehe plus me with my two mains. By far nicest food I've had.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We ordered the ribs and the Surf and Turf. The ribs were the best we have tried in Bali, and the steak was very tender and perfectly cooked. Service is great and the restaurant is large and has various area to dine in. Definitely be back here.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Totally unassuming entrance but when you walk up those stairs, you Will be enchanted. Best prawns I've ever had and excellent service.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Beautiful setting. ...amazing service and cocktails and the food delicious. ..thanks for a wonderful meal