“Fabulous Burgers”
Review of Burger House

Burger House
Ranked #164 of 344 Restaurants in Legian
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Omar welcomes you in, eat here once and you're hooked. I recommend this hidden Gem, his burger has the best sauce combo which kills the Burger Chains, great Cold Drinks, you can sit and watch Bali go by sitting on the deck. If you get the chance try it!

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

This is a great burger restaurant; run by expat Lebanon guy who is super friendly.

Casual dining and street views if you want. Great burgers that are tasty, juicy and not slop like you get from burger chains. The burgers come in 2 sizes for different appetites. Also healthy freshly squeezed juices available.

Highly recommended!

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

OMG!! My daughter and I were looking for a great burger place we came across the Burger House.Omar the owner immediately invited us in, it was so hot and he instantly turned on the air conditioning for us we were cooled down within minutes My daughter being a vegetarian ordered a veggie burger and I went with the regular burger they were absolutely delicious along with the fries.

We strongly recommend this charming hidden gym if you want to great burger

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

OMG!!! What a fabulous burger we were looking for a great burger and found the Burger House . Immediately the owner Omar invited us in, it was so hot he instantly turned on the air, and we were cool within minutes. My daughter being a vegetarian had the veggie burger I went for the regular hamburger absolutely delicious

Strongly recommend this hidden gem for a great burger

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 16 September 2019

Homemade burger patties made with fresh real beef not frozen mystery meat! It makes all the difference. On top of this is the fresh crunchy salad, the crisp fries and delicious coleslaw and you have the best burger I have ever had in Bali. Good range of burgers, juices etc. The clean kitchen and dining area/facilities and the genuine friendly service are a bonus. They do breakfast as well, will get back to you on that.

Date of visit: September 2019