Open today: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great Spa Experience in Seminyak Bali

I can say that first class massage experience given by the senior therapist Suya in M2 Spa. I... read more

Reviewed 20 January 2024
drik888
via mobile
Great Place For Massage Therapy.

Beautiful place. Clean setup. Professional services. Special thanks to Surya who made the visit a... read more

Reviewed 19 January 2024
iamjohnny
Indonesia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Kerobokan
from $150.67
from $50.22
from $142.30
from $150.67
More Info
All reviews excellent massage male therapist suya pressure bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2014

I've been coming to Bali several times a year for many years and had a lot of massages at small establishments. The massage I received today at m2 is by far the best massage I've ever had in Bali. Great surroundings, very friendly staff. Masseuse was very professional, extremely well trained and checked in on me to see if all ok. It was amazing and perfect, strong and firm, just how I like it. Worth every cent. I'll be back for sure. Many thanks.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank ROR2005
Men's S, General Administration at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2014

Dear ROR2005,

Thank you for your kind review. We will share to all our team to motivate them.
It was a pleasure to serve you at M2 Spa.
Hope to see you again soon at M2 spa.

Reviewed 17 November 2014

They were pretty good ... so much that we came twice. And got two different kinds of treatment both were very good and they knew what there were doing.

Date of experience: October 2014
Men's S, General Administration at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2014

Dear Mr. Edineuh,

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to serve you at M2 Spa.
We hope to see you soon again at M2 Spa.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I usualy don't question Trip Advisor award, but for once, I have to contest it !
I come often to Bali, and mostly use TAdvisor coments for my choices.
I've been many times in M2spa in Seminyak, following first rate rank on website concerning male spa listing.
I did noticed that rates there were outragioulsy hihg compared to other spa.
But I always considered that the rather elaborate environment could explain such prices despite the fact that therapists are in the average scale of balinese male therapists.
Anyway, I came last July 2013, again in December and again last day July 2014, and the same problem with lack of hot water supplying in shower or bath occurred.
Although I'm probably not the only customer who could complain about it, I know that the staff might have report this for longvtime to the owner.
As a returning customer (certainly "ex") I feel like the owner is only into easy money making than concern by the customers or even his staff ! Lot of details confirm my opinion.
Then, my purpose is mostly to alert Trip Advisor users and supervisor to provide more discernment in there award attribution. That for the good of customer and staff !
Avoid M2 Spa Bali is my coment !

2  Thank Om L
Men's S, General Administration at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Mr. Rudolph V,

We are really sorry for all those bad happening and we do apologize. Thanks also for writing and giving your comments since its good for us to know and it helps solving this kind of problems

Concerning our prices , on some treatments and promotions we are not expensive , on some yes we are more expensive but I am sure you understand that we need to cover high expenses to get a place like this , such lovely house and its maintenance since the house is very old.
Yes I agree that our maintenance and engineering team are sometimes slow to react but they are over busy but we have to call them so many time because the building is nice but old……..
And please don’t forget that we are in Bali and many time the spare parts we need are not available it takes ages to get it

We will have a meeting asap with our top management and engineer service to do our best to find quick and long lasting solutions

I am myself an employee and I can tell you that no its not true that our owner is only looking after money , it’s a nice owner very respectfull and listening to his staff

We hope one day you come back and we would be most happy to welcome you for a nice treatment of your choice.

Contact PUJI sales.ambiente@rcoid.com to book a treatment

We try to do our best but sometimes we do have worries and difficulties

Very Best Regards
M2 Spa Team & Management

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

M2 spa was extremely lovely, the aesthetics are fabulous and so is the service, I went with a friend, and we both had a very enjoyable experience, we chose a package from the specials board that was out the front. The package for the price and service is comparable, expensive compared to other gay massage park ours in Bali, but cheaper than a crappy 1hr massage from an untrained person back home. We both had a 2.5hr package for less than $50AUD which included a jacuzzi, 1hr oil massage and body scrub. The staff are cute and pleasant, and mine helped me wash the oil of afterwards. Ginger tea and a biscuit awaits your completion and you can take it outside by the lovely pool and garden.. Highly recommend this place if you feel like indulging.

1  Thank 134peterc
Men's S, General Administration at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Mr. Peter C,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us here on TripAdvisor. We are glad to read that you and your friend have enjoyed our services. Hope to see you again soon at M2 Spa Bali.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We've traveled a lot. We've tried lots of spas on our journeys. I will say M2 Spa far exceeded our expectations! Very welcoming, clean, professional and relaxing.
I had a treatment with Danny and am eager to return for another. He has the hands of a God.

If you're traveling to Bali, I highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank wayneb691

Dear Mr. Wayne B,

Thank you for your kind review. We will share to all of our staffs at M2 Spa.
It will always motivate us.
Hope to see you again soon at M2 Spa Bali.