eDreams
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2019

I cannot recommend this place enough. The employees were so helpful and the breakfasts they made each morning were amazing. Rooms were huge, beds were comfortable and the whole area was so bright, light, and breezy. It definitely felt like your own slice of paradise. The massages booked through the place were also fantastic; I had three in my week there.

The only down side (if you can even call it that), is that you're just a bit too far to walk from the main hub of Seminyak, but as a bonus, that means it's very quiet and peaceful! Would love to come back here again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 20 August 2019

We just checked out of the 3 bedroom villa at Villa Travis yesterday and already miss it. It was clean, beds were super comfy (best sleep I’ve had in a while), the villa staff are awesome and went above and beyond to assist our every need (even going so far as to jump on a scooter to try to find a driver for us when our cabs kept cancelling our online bookings). Working locks on every single door and we felt very safe. Location is a bit further away from Seminyak than we realised but in the end this was a good thing as it felt private and secluded - didn’t have the hustle and bustle and noise you get in Seminyak.

Breakfast was made for us every day in the villa (even when we forget until late at night to tell them what we want) and the whole place had a homey feel - open spaces, lots of sunshine and pool was amazing. We truly felt looked after. We’ve moved onto a more expensive 5 star villa that is dark and feels like a concrete jungle, the service is not the same compared to Villa Travis, and we just want to go back. We were well and truly spoilt for 7 glorious days.

If you make one good decision on your holiday, stay at Villa Travis.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We stayed at this 2 Bedroom Villa in July and found it to be clean and all amenities you need including wifi . Great private pool but the best part was the staff especially Agus the manager who could not do enough for you and made our 1 week stay very pleasant. If you install the Grab app the taxi into Seminak is about 15 minutes and very cheap . Kuta is about 10 minutes way. Breakfast comes with the package which is cooked in your room by the staffer a time you ask for. Would be ideal for a small family however there is also a 3 Bedroom villa on the same lot again very private. If you need peace and quiet this is the place cheers Agus look your work

Room tip: Either villa will meet your needs
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights can honestly say it worth it when you are being ushered into complete privacy.
Your own room with spa and queen bed. Private kitchen and pool right for your convinces. Nothing to complain reception staff are really up for the conversation if your willing to step out of your busy timeline to talk with them plus I’m learning bahasa Indonesia and they loved that my bahasa was slowly getting better. High recommend if your double couple holidaying or triple. 5min from the main road in seminyak.
Shout to the worker here that made breakfast handled cleaning and were the most friendly folk. Terima kasih banyak villa Travis untuk keramahan.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank shaydonk
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I just checked out three hours ago, and could not wait to leave review. I've never met a team that delivered dedicated service right from the time I checked in.

Agus and his team, were always on top of our needs. Agreed, the villa is old and tired, had slightly broken furniture that needed fixing, as well as needed better WiFi connectivity. He helped us with adaptors, fixing the WiFi, and pretty much prepared good breakfast.

Granted, the whole week was spent indoors lounging by the pool among lush, tropical greenery.The location is a little far that main roads, it's 1km away to the nearest Circle K.

I'm happy with my stay, amidst some parts of the villa needing work, I'd say it's money well spent because of the friendly chatter and dedicated staff of the villa.

Thank you Agus and team, we hoped you enjoyed having us too!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank shilz