23 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$164
eDreamsUS$164
Trip.comUS$183
2,507 results
All reviews flying fox luxury room swoop swing luxury resort rocket ejector day pass camp rooms jimmy mistry dog walk housekeeping service horse riding special thanks amazing experience house keeping must visit place awesome place will visit again
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was nice staying in della
Staff and service are very nice
Food is excellent
Housekeeping staff shrutika and komal are friendly and ready to help anytime
Property is very nice and we enjoyed staying here with kids

Trip type: Travelled with family
Della Resorts, Marketing at Della Adventure Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you enjoyed with us. Looking forward to host you again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a fantastic time , staff specially very helpful and courteous. Special thanks to Bhiswaprakash from cafe 24 for the special treatment. We enjoyed our stay . The resort is well maintained ...cheers

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Della Resorts!
Thank you for your generous feedback regarding your pleasant visit at our property. We hope to welcome you again with our signature hospitality in near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I decided to visit Della Resort for celebrating my boyfriends 25th Birthday .It was the perfect destination post covid with superb setup to compliment the ambience. Special Thanks to Mr. Hitesh Shikhawat n Mr. Kiran Sonawane for their company and excellent food suggestions from cafe 24. The food prepared by chef was excellent and I would rate this place a perfect weekend gateway for your special time n celebrations. We had our couple moment here n the rooms were super clean n huge and as shown in the pics on website.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Della DATA, General Manager at Della Adventure Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you enjoyed with us. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was highly disappointed with my stay at Della resorts. And actually, I never intended to stay at Della, I had a weekend’s booking at DATA resort, but they just changed my whole plan as per their convenience.
I had done a booking through Yatra.com on 11th January, I got a confirmation email and booking details. It was a non-refundable booking at DATA. This was a surprise for my husband on his birthday.
But the moment I reached Della for check-in, I was informed that there was no booking under my name. I showed them the confirmation email, and still they were unable to find my booking. I kept waiting at the reception for almost 3 hours with a flop surprise for my husband.
Then the staff at the reception were trying to find out what went wrong and we got a call from a lady who handles online booking, she asked me to call Yatra and figure out why my booking was not registered. I was furious listening to this, how could she ask a customer with a valid booking, to call a third party and figure out issue on its own? Because I did my part by booking and paying, the internal system should be managed by them and not by their customer. That’s when she said that she would coordinate and let me know.
One hour later I got a call from Yatra that the hotel accepted booking on 11th Jan and then now when they are overbooked they are denying.
After this whole mismanaged scenario, I got an offer to stay with Della as DATA was completely booked. They offered me one day stay at the premium villa and one day at the luxurious villa with a complimentary birthday cake.
I must tell you the premium villa was excellent, but luxurious villa was like any 3-star hotel. The cleaning was not up to mark.
And they gave us one complimentary buffet dinner, which was again a big disappointment.
Now again at check-out, I asked for an invoice (as mentioned in my booking), but I was asked to mail my GST certificate and the invoice would be mailed to me. It has been 15 days and I haven’t got the invoice yet in spite of so many follow-ups.
Della ruined my weekend and special day in every way possible.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank shwetapatidar

Dear Shweta,
Warm Greetings to you!
Thank you for taking out the time to write about your feedback regarding your stay at Della Resorts.
We would like to mention that your concerns are being investigated by the management and we are taking measures to rectify the same.
Hope to provide you a better experience next time!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great luxurious weekend spent at Della. Amazing butler service provided by the hotel special mentions to our butler Mr. Saurabh Gupta for making a stay a comfortable and memorable one.
Indeed Della is place for both relaxation and adventure.

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Della Resorts!