Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
US$78
Booking.comUS$81
Hotels.comUS$80
Expedia.comUS$80
All reviews front desk room was clean waffles stay there again excellent customer service free breakfast enjoyed my stay robin jasmine
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It’s the young lady that works in the front I think she’s a manager! Her name is Chyemen always makes sure everything is great for me always makes sure my stay is very comfortable!! Go above and beyond

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The management was super polite and efficient. The breakfast was well prepared and distributed in an orderly and sanitary fashion. The lobby, halls and room were also very clean.I would 10/10 recommend.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2020

The staff is very responsive and friendly. We had a situation with an error made at check in and the staff went above and beyond to work through it for us. This hotel is a very good value for the price and atmosphere.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed 25 October 2020

Hotel is disgusting and outdated, it’s old, warm water was not working. I don’t recommend anyone staying here, Wyndham hotels are probably the worst to stay at, I will stick to Hilton properties, area was okay

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 October 2020

It’s a budget hotel that shows its age. However, the strength of the business is its staff. I’ve been here a while and they have done a great job of taking care of me. Dawn at the front desk is outstanding! She does a great job of taking care of all of the guests. I could have done a lot worse and probably spent more money doing so. Given the time of COVID-19, I cannot imagine anyone else would have given me as much bang for the buck. Well done.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple