“Great drink menu; questionable service”
Review of Print Works Bistro

Print Works Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Print Works Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Benjamin Parkway
Description: Our Greensboro restaurant is located adjacent to Proximity Hotel near Friendly Shopping Center. Enjoy fresh, local ingredients and creative comfort foods with traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European and French Bistros. Seasonal menu with local food is accented with wonderful wine selection, many by the glass. Enjoy outdoor dining on the creekside Terrace, breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner. The lively bar open late every night with carefully crafted cocktails. Private group dining available. Live music every Wednesday night. Fine dining but casual dress. Daily specials.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Had some very nice beers and a wonderful whiskey menu. However, it was difficult to get the attention of the bartenders.

Also, I had an appetizer, SHRIMP & FIERY TOMATO DIP with crumbled feta and poppy seed crisps. Well, it wasn't very fiery, there was too much feta and the poppy seed crisps need to be replaced as they tasted like cardboard. When I mentioned to the bartender that I didn't care for it he just smiled and pretty much ignored my feedback. I would have expected him to say, "I'm sorry you don't care for this." at the very least and it would have been even better if he added, "Is there anything else I can get you from the menu as a substitute?".

Great beer and whiskey selection but good luck ordering.

Ashley S, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Your comments are very much appreciated! I am sorry that you didn't enjoy you appetizer and I'm sorry that we didn't try to fix the situation. If you would email me: asibbett@qwrh.com I would like to learn more.
Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,005)

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We've been here a few times, with both friends and family. The wait staff very knowledgeable and prompt. The food here in this restaurant I have to say is very good and I've never had a complaint. I've personally had the salmon, and the steak frites. The only problem I had with the food is not even necessarily a problem with the food per se. It's actually the menu items. The menu choices that they do have are very good but there's not that many choices. So it's like a toss-up. On one hand The Limited choices on the menu is great because what they do cook they cook very well. However on the other hand when you only have 8 or so options to choose from, it seems kind of limiting and redundant once you've been there a few times. What I did really enjoy about this restaurant that was the ambiance. It is a very beautiful dining area and it really looks like something out of the Home and Gardens magazine. So overall in my opinion this restaurant is an average restaurant with above-average ambiance.

Thank you for your reveiew and for your feedback about the menu. We're glad that you enjoy our atmosphere and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The venue is wonderful. It is open and airy inside, with generous outdoor seating as well. There is often live music. The food is exquisitely prepared and presented by a friendly, knowledgeable wait staff. Go there for any occasions and do yourself and others in this wonderful establishment a favor, leave the young kids at home. LOL

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thirlled to hear that we didn't disappoint. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We loved everything about this bistro. We had several outstanding servers- Hannah, Dayesha, and Edgar. We were furniture shopping in High Point and stayed at the Proximity Hotel attached to this outstanding restaurant. The food was out of this world. The wine list is international and offers amazing choices. If you like creme brûlée, it’s not to be missed. We had the lemon, and it was outstanding. Our entrees included short ribs, filet, and salmon. All were prepared to perfection. Viva la Print Works Bistro! Outstanding!

Ashley S, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

This is amazing to read! To leave a memorable impression on you with food, atmosphere and service is such a testament to the hard work of our staff and our vision. Thank you so much for sharing and we hope to see you again the next you are in town!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We visited the Bistro on our trip to Greensboro. The food was average. My salad included oily zucchini chips. The service was very good and the ambience is pretty. It was a relatively costly lunch of average taste.

I'm so sorry that we missed the mark on your recent visit. I do strongly encourage you to return and give us another shot. If you are so inclined I would love to learn more about your experience. Please email me at asibbett@qwrh.com
Thank you for sharing your experience.