Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East
US$117
Courtyard
US$134
US$127
Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$253
O.Henry Hotel(Greensboro)
US$315
Hotels.com
All reviewsindoor poolvolt outletwafflesnice linensroom was cleannight's restnice lobbygreat place to staywi filate checkhave stayed here several timeshot breakfastchoice hotelsmicrowave and refrigeratorbreakfast areahigh point marketfirst floor
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Staff very kind and helpful. Room had some small fine tuning that could have been completed prior to someone else checking in but we are very selective and we notice everything. Overall the room was very nice.

Room Tip: Make sure the floor is vacuumed even in the corners. Make sure tables are cleaned and that bedding from smoking rooms are not placed on non-smoking beds. I asked for replacement fitted sheet because of a faint smell and not so fresh appearance. The new sheet solved the problem
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Chirag P, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Mrssmith51:

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am so pleased to see you found the staff to be friendly and helpful. I will be sure to share your kind words with the staff! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Well kept, comfortable, clean! However, I requested a late check out and it was not logged. Front desk called my room to 'remind' me that I was to check out, I told them I requested late check out. They asked who I spoke with but I was never provided a name. As I was began loading my car, I was called out by front desk 'reminding' me to check out (I was not done). When I finally did check out, at 12:30, it still hadn't been logged. The manager, I'm assuming, apologized and told me that they were still training associates. I'm understanding, but the final few hours were a little uncomfortable.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Chirag P, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear smelisa:

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are so pleased you found the hotel to be well kept, clean, and comfortable. I do apologize for the confusion regarding the late check out. We do have several new employees and we are still trying to get everyone up to speed. Our staff works hard each day to provide outstanding guest service and I am sorry we fell a little bit short of that goal at the end of your stay. We sincerely appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Room was spacious and clean. Staff was friendly. Surprised by how large the hotel was. Good thing we were not in a room on first floor at end of hall. That is quite a hike. Pool heater was broke but pool was open just very cold as it is in the center of the hotel. Breakfast was not something to write about. Pretty disappointing really, as we have stayed in many Quality Inns and had better breakfast options. The hotel is central to grocery stores, gas stations and various food options.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Chirag P, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Danielle N:

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We do enjoy hearing from our guests and the entire staff is happy to know you enjoyed your stay. We are working on getting the pool heater fixed and hope soon to have it operational. We do sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We have tried many places to spend the night. This location is by far the best. Friendly staff and so helpful. Clean rooms and spacious. Hugh foyer and largest breakfast area ever. We have made plans to stay here again and again. Wonderful place with lots of eating places in the area. A must place to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Chirag P, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear John36511707:

Thanks for telling us about your stay. We do appreciate your feedback. Our entire staff is thrilled to know that you have had such an enjoyable experience at our hotel. We do sincerely appreciate your business and are pleased to know you'll be staying with us again.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Great place to stay, Nice room,clean, close to everything. Hotel staff is great. Always get the room I ask for. Close to airport for those flying out. Many restaurants around and shopping. Great price for great room

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear chodges3333:

Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We love hearing from our guests and our entire staff is very happy to know you had a great visit. We sincerely appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again soon.