Appalachian GhostWalks - Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk
Review Highlights
Family fun thrilling evening

I absolutely love going on ghost tours with Appalachian Ghostwalks! I have gone on Dandridge... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2018
Jordan H
Family Vacation

We had the best time on this ghost tour. Stacy was extremely knowledgeable and such a fun guy. He... read more

Reviewed 18 July 2018
Kelly D
via mobile

All reviews ghost hunting love history our tour guide stacey prayer vacation tn smokies
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We are a group of women that came to Gatlinburg for a fun visit. We were so excited for this “ghost walk”. Stacey made this the most painful 3 hours of our lives and we have all given birth! He was the only one to laugh at his jokes and barely gave any history of the area. The “orbs” he speaks of are from the flash of the previous pictures because he takes so many at once. It’s a shame that when one of the ladies complained he lied and said we were drunk when in fact none of us drink although I thought I may start drinking just to get through the tour. There is so much more to do in the area than this tour save your money and sanity and get some awesome candy at the local shops and do some people watching!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank thejennleigh
AppalachnGhostWalks, Guest Relations Manager at Appalachian GhostWalks - Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Guest... We were very surprised by your review of your tour. We want everyone to enjoy their experience so we actually went back and reviewed the audio recording of the tour. The re ordering revealed that the guide did, in fact , go over a substantial amount of history of the town and found that the guide never made any derogatory comments about anyone on the tour. We apologize if there was some misunderstanding, but the spirit photography taken during the tour reveals smiling faces throughout the time that you spent with us. We hope you enjoy all your other journeys ahead. Once again, we are sorry you didn't seem to enjoy your experience, however, we appreciate you taking the time to submit your review and, as always, we will use it to continue to improve an experience that, as you can read for yourself, from the previous reviews of several of our past guests is an agreeably fun, family experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I and my family had a simply marvelous time on the Gatlinburg GhostWalk with Appalachian GhostWalks. We highly recommend this tour as one you simply should not miss for great haunted history and spooky mysteries in the Smokies. This is a simply positive experience that's great for all ages 5 and up. My kids can't stop talking about it. Thank you for a wonderful night out together with the family!!

Date of experience: March 2018
AppalachnGhostWalks, Guest Relations Manager at Appalachian GhostWalks - Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Guest... We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your visit with us during your recent explorations of the Great smoky mountains and surrounding area. We hope you can come back and do part two of the haunted and historic Gatlinburg ghost walk on a future return trip. Many happy memories and blessings to you and your family.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Stacey is amazing! He is so informative and totally passionate about this tour! He took us to Dandridge, TN where we not only felt the spirits but learned of their lives and history there. Upon returning to Gatlinburg, we got to hear some real truth about the town and how it was settled. My husband and I stood in the freezing cold from daylight to dark and loved every single minute. Not only did we love the tour, we love Stacey. I will always remember this tour. It is a must if you love history and appreciate learning of people from the past.

Date of experience: March 2018
AppalachnGhostWalks, Guest Relations Manager at Appalachian GhostWalks - Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Brittany...

Thank you so very, very much for taking the time to submit your review of your recent tour experience in Gatlinburg. Gatlinburg is one of our most popular tours, but it wouldn't be without wonderful folks like you who don't mind to let others know of the fun and adventure that awaits our future guests. So, thank you once again, and hope to see you soon if your journey ahead brings back to the Smokies!!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

My girlfriend and I recently took this tour on a vacation we took to celebrate our anniversary. I can honestly say that this tour will be going down on my list of the most incredible things that I have ever done. The tour was a very historically informative one, the guide was absolutely brilliant in his approach at relaying the stories at each location he took us to, and we did walk away with experiences that neither of us could explain. I, myself, am a paranormal investigator and the information he gave as a fellow investigator was, not only very credible, but I could not applaud him more for it. This tour was an incredible experience and one I could not reccomend higher to any looking for a ghostwalk tour. Thank you Stacey (our guide) for having us along. We look forward to attending your other tours/events and, possibly, working with you in the future!

- Erik

Date of experience: March 2018
AppalachnGhostWalks, Guest Relations Manager at Appalachian GhostWalks - Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Guest(s)...

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind and generous review of your past experience with us. We are thrilled that you loved your experience and look forward to seeing you again in the future for another simply SPOOK-tacular experience with us!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Have been going on Ghostwalk tours for several years now and with several other companies but I would have to say that this one was the best one I have experienced to date. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining at the same time. His knowledge of ghost hunting was outstanding and I would have to say the same for his knowledge of the history of this particular location. Stacey was also very entertaining as well and the tour was very interactive. I would recommend this tour to anyone looking to anyone looking to have fun and learn at the same time.

Date of experience: February 2018
AppalachnGhostWalks, Guest Relations Manager at Appalachian GhostWalks - Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Guest(s)...

We thank you for your time and effort in posting your extraordinary review of your experience with us. We enjoyed having you with us and look forward to seeing you on more of our sixteen different GhostWalk tours and vacation packages located throughout Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. You'll have a simply SPOOK-tacular good time!!!