Appalachian GhostWalks - Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk
Ranked #14 of 22 Tours in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Appalachian GhostWalks offers sixteen different tours located all across East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. Our "Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk" is one of several locations operating out of Johnson City, Tennessee. Please visit our website for additional information on our fully planned vacation packages and single evening lantern-led tours. Ten percent of our annual profits go to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. We hope to see you soon for a simply SPOOK-tacular good time!!!
Reviewed 9 June 2018

My sisters and my daughter went on a girls week out in may and after going to a few shows this caught our eyes now the others have taken a different ghost tour in Gatlinburg a few times in the past but this one called to me. We had everything planned out but it was not to be. The night we had decided to go was booked up so we took a different night and so glad we did. we had Allen all to our selves and had a ball. After looking over all the pictures there were a lot of great orbs and we all decided we have never had since a great experience as this one hand and fingers tingling and smells of things not there but there. Everyone needs to take this tour and know there is more out there than us I am glad Allen said a prayer over us before we started I believe this made us safe.

1  Thank Diane B
AppalachnGhostWalks, Guest Relations Manager at Appalachian GhostWalks - Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Diane...

We just returned home from another Gatlinburg GhostWalk tonight and I just read your review. What a wonderful surprise and thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback on the tour. We appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts. We hope to see you again if your journeys ahead permit another future visit to the East Tennessee and the Great Smoky Mountains. God's blessings to you and yours!!!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"guide"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We are a group of women that came to Gatlinburg for a fun visit. We were so excited for this “ghost walk”. Stacey made this the most painful 3 hours of our lives and we have all given birth! He was the only one to laugh at his jokes and barely gave any history of the area. The “orbs” he speaks of are from the flash of the previous pictures because he takes so many at once. It’s a shame that when one of the ladies complained he lied and said we were drunk when in fact none of us drink although I thought I may start drinking just to get through the tour. There is so much more to do in the area than this tour save your money and sanity and get some awesome candy at the local shops and do some people watching!

1  Thank thejennleigh
AppalachnGhostWalks, Guest Relations Manager at Appalachian GhostWalks - Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Guest... We were very surprised by your review of your tour. We want everyone to enjoy their experience so we actually went back and reviewed the audio recording of the tour. The re ordering revealed that the guide did, in fact , go over a substantial amount of history of the town and found that the guide never made any derogatory comments about anyone on the tour. We apologize if there was some misunderstanding, but the spirit photography taken during the tour reveals smiling faces throughout the time that you spent with us. We hope you enjoy all your other journeys ahead. Once again, we are sorry you didn't seem to enjoy your experience, however, we appreciate you taking the time to submit your review and, as always, we will use it to continue to improve an experience that, as you can read for yourself, from the previous reviews of several of our past guests is an agreeably fun, family experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I and my family had a simply marvelous time on the Gatlinburg GhostWalk with Appalachian GhostWalks. We highly recommend this tour as one you simply should not miss for great haunted history and spooky mysteries in the Smokies. This is a simply positive experience that's great for all ages 5 and up. My kids can't stop talking about it. Thank you for a wonderful night out together with the family!!

AppalachnGhostWalks, Guest Relations Manager at Appalachian GhostWalks - Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Guest... We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your visit with us during your recent explorations of the Great smoky mountains and surrounding area. We hope you can come back and do part two of the haunted and historic Gatlinburg ghost walk on a future return trip. Many happy memories and blessings to you and your family.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Stacey is amazing! He is so informative and totally passionate about this tour! He took us to Dandridge, TN where we not only felt the spirits but learned of their lives and history there. Upon returning to Gatlinburg, we got to hear some real truth about the town and how it was settled. My husband and I stood in the freezing cold from daylight to dark and loved every single minute. Not only did we love the tour, we love Stacey. I will always remember this tour. It is a must if you love history and appreciate learning of people from the past.

AppalachnGhostWalks, Guest Relations Manager at Appalachian GhostWalks - Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Brittany...

Thank you so very, very much for taking the time to submit your review of your recent tour experience in Gatlinburg. Gatlinburg is one of our most popular tours, but it wouldn't be without wonderful folks like you who don't mind to let others know of the fun and adventure that awaits our future guests. So, thank you once again, and hope to see you soon if your journey ahead brings back to the Smokies!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 March 2018

My girlfriend and I recently took this tour on a vacation we took to celebrate our anniversary. I can honestly say that this tour will be going down on my list of the most incredible things that I have ever done. The tour was a very historically informative one, the guide was absolutely brilliant in his approach at relaying the stories at each location he took us to, and we did walk away with experiences that neither of us could explain. I, myself, am a paranormal investigator and the information he gave as a fellow investigator was, not only very credible, but I could not applaud him more for it. This tour was an incredible experience and one I could not reccomend higher to any looking for a ghostwalk tour. Thank you Stacey (our guide) for having us along. We look forward to attending your other tours/events and, possibly, working with you in the future!

- Erik

AppalachnGhostWalks, Guest Relations Manager at Appalachian GhostWalks - Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Guest(s)...

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind and generous review of your past experience with us. We are thrilled that you loved your experience and look forward to seeing you again in the future for another simply SPOOK-tacular experience with us!!!

Travellers who viewed Appalachian GhostWalks - Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk also viewed

Been to Appalachian GhostWalks - Haunted Historic Gatlinburg GhostWalk? Share your experiences!