1,388 results
All reviews wine and cheese cookies and milk chex mix murphy bed indoor pool tower suite the river picnic area continental breakfast balcony overlooking the stream hot tub stream running hard boiled eggs each evening rushing water within walking distance babbling brook
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in the Townhouse, nice fireplace, extremely comfortable bed. The location was absolutely perfect. Within walking distance to very nice restaurants, shopping and attractions. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Townhouse was very nice.
Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My Sister and I did a four night stay here. We truly enjoyed the room, the exceptional nice staff, the wine and cheese, milk and cookies, plus a continental breakfast bar.

Melissa is our favorite employee at Zoder’s Inn. She’s awesome to visit with and very attentive to our room. It was really nice to know we’d return each evening to a clean room.

The wine, cheese, and Chex mix was so neat too. We ate it for dinner a few nights!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2018

Booked the honeymoon cabin for my girlfriend and I for a weekend getaway. The location was perfect- walking distance to the strip, not to far from Dollywood and other attractions. The creek made me smile on the outside and inside each day. The cabin was cozy, clean, and hot tub in the room was icing on the cake. The overall condition of the property is a bit worn but the appeal to me was an outdoor, camping feel. I go to Gatlinburg to be in a different atmosphere than my usual downtown Nashville city life. Zoder Inn nailed it!

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 1 November 2018

We have stayed at Zoders several times and we have been very pleased in the past. This visit was different, though. Our room was worn and in need of attention. The wallpaper was pealing at the seams, the carpet did not feel perfectly clean, and there was on old rolling, vinyl office chair in the room with numerous cracks and tears. We mentioned how worn the room was to the staff, and they commented that it has been mentioned to the owners. The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

We have stayed here several times and are always pleased. I am writing this review because we stayed in cabin 304 for the first time. Extremely clean and more private than the regular rooms. Great view of the stream from the back porch. Close to the indoor pool and snack room. A little pricey compared to other similar cabins in the area but we enjoyed every minute of our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family