1,384 results
All reviews wine and cheese cookies and milk chex mix murphy bed indoor pool the river picnic area continental breakfast balcony overlooking the stream hot tub stream running each evening hard boiled eggs rushing water within walking distance babbling brook fire pit
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Balcony was nice, bed was not. Lumpy and short. Really outdated but they are renovating. Further from the shops than anticipated. Didn’t bother with the small pool and breakfast. We definitely overpaid.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice place. Had reserved a townhouse suite but it was being renovated due to water damage, was upgraded to a Tower Suite for no extra charge. Very spacious and roomy for our group of 6. Loved the balcony over looking the creek. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Walking in the door of our Suite, we were first smacked in the face with the nauseating smell of mold. The room was damp and smelled horrible. The "fix" was a can of Glade presented by the front desk. The room was very dark and dated. Peeling wallpaper, dusty & broken curtains, filthy ceiling vents, sagging ceiling tiles, drip tracks down the walls, and smell of the room made me Very uncomfortable. I did not want to take my shoes off or allow my children on the floor. We visited the indoor pool with Cloudy water, the exercise area that was open to the food area was odd. The smell of chlorine accompanied our cookies and milk. The outdoor pool was ok. We toughed it out the first night hoping the smells would fade with the open window. It didn't. Housekeeping was ok on day 1. The second evening is when I first noticed the black spots of mold and mildew on the walls. All the walls. It was late and we were too exhausted to search for another place to stay. We had a 3rd night planned. When we got back from our day on the town we discovered house keeping did not stop by. Nothing was straightened, no beds made, no fresh towels, no trash cans emptied. When I moved my son's pillow and found the bed bug, I lost it! Took photos of everything and demanded a refund! This place is Beyond Filthy. Do. Not. Stay Here. EVER! The place needs to be condemned and torn down.

3  Thank leggettkarenk
ZodersMgmt, General Manager at Zoders Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear leggettkarenk:
Thank you for your review and letting me know about your experience here at Zoder's Inn and Suites. Our goal for every guest stay is to provide a clean and comfortable room , unfortunately with your visit we failed to do this. Our maintenance staff as well as our housekeeping staff are trained on bed bug maintenance and what to look for. We inspected your room and did not find any evidence of any bed bugs. I have spoken to our housekeeping department regarding the servicing of your room and your comments were addressed to the entire housekeeping staff. Again, I am sorry that you had a unpleasant experience at our hotel and thank you for your review. Sincerely, Jamie Holland GM

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed for wedding. It was an awesome stay. Everyone was so helpful and nice. I'm a local so I was still treated awesome. I'd love to come back sometime soon. The housekeeper wish I knew her name she was very friendly. Will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Had a party of 5 five so we got one of the tower suites. The room was large and had a balcony overlooking the creek, which was a nice bonus. The room was a bit dated, but was clean and neat. Could've have used the kitchen if we wanted to, just didn't have the chance as it was only one night. The location is at the end of the strip, so we were able to walk to dinner and the rest of the attractions with no problem. The indoor and outdoor pools are very nice and well maintained. Every one of the staff members that we talked with was courteous and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: rooms overlooking the creek
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family