“BREATHTAKING!! INCREDIBLE STAY! OUSTANDING...”
other travellers have booked this property
View after the rain
View
Deck view
Master bedroom
gameroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mike G
Dublin, Ohio
“BREATHTAKING!! INCREDIBLE STAY! OUSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!”
Reviewed 19 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

I am going to try to keep it as short as I can because not many people read super long reviews, however I have so many AMAZING things to say about Moonbeams & Star Dreams that I don't know where to begin!

It has been roughly 1 month since our 1st Anniversary, where we stayed at Moonbeams & Star Dreams and we STILL think about this place almost everyday!

If anyone reading this is traveling to the Smoky Mountain area, you know that there are so many places to choose from, it's almost overwhelming. I called over 45 different cabin rental places over 3 weeks, looking for the perfect place to spend our first anniversary.

From the very moment I spoke to Anita, I knew this is where we would be staying. Working with Anita took away all of my concerns. She was kind, attentive and GENUINELY wanted to find us the perfect cabin. I told her exactly what we were looking for and she narrowed down my search for me and found me this GEM. She wasn't kidding when she said the view from the deck cannot be described with words! The check-in process was simple and we arrived to see a sparkling clean cabin. We had a ton of fun playing pool and playing the arcade games downstairs. The beds were comfortable and the wifi was a huge plus. We spent the majority of our time on the top deck, watching the birds and listening to the wildlife, hoping that we'd get lucky enough to see a bear. The highlight of our trip came on the 3rd day when we witnessed a mama bear and her 3 cubs walk right past us while we were on the deck downstairs. She felt no threat from us and we felt none from her. We watched in amazement as her cubs plopped down in front of us and started playing. They did this for about 10 minutes and then went on their merry way! We will have this experience to cherish for the rest of our lives and we cannot wait to come back! Our only regret was not staying longer!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The INCREDIBLE view from the top deck!
Liked least: There was nothing about this property that I did not like.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
20 Oct 2015
Mike,

Thank you so much for the gracious compliments. It is such an honor and privilege to have wonderful guests stay with us here in the Smokies. We are so happy you have allowed us to be a part of your memorable anniversary and look forward to seeing you again next year for annivessary #2.. Thanks again.

Many Blessings,

Anita Foster
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing