“Beautiful cabin”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mariecold...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Beautiful cabin”
Reviewed 1 August 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Beautiful cabin in private location with spectacular views. Stayed at Unbridled Memories cabin in June with my sister and her husband and we all enjoyed our vacation here. The cabin was ideally located it was spacious , clean and had all the amenities we could have wanted. The cabin was easy to book and clear instructions were given on how to get there and for access. We could find no faults at all and would definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything about the cabin and location was exceptional
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
2 Aug 2015
Thank you so much for choosing Unbridled Memories to be a part of your Smokies vacation. I am so appreciative of your kind words about the cabin. I am so glad you were able to relax and enjoy your time here. I hope that I will have the pleasure of having you and your family back at my cabin again in the near future. Thank you so much.

knight205
“THE Best!”
Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My husband and I stayed here for a week on our honeymoon. We could not have been happier. The pictures do not do this cabin justice. It truly is heaven. We didn't want to leave and we will absolutely be returning in the future with our family. Antia was amazing and made our vacation so easy and stress free. No matter what the occasion this is the cabin.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
3 Jul 2015
Thank you so much for choosing Unbridled Memories for your honeymoon. It's always a pleasure sharing our cabin with such wonderful guests. So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here in The Smokies and we would love for you and your family stay with us again in the near future. May god bless your marriage for a lifetime and congratulations to you two once again. Thank you for allowing my cabin to be a part of your new memories.

Anita F
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Beautiful cabin... Perfect vacation..”
Reviewed 17 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Just want to let you know I enjoyed and thank the owners n Anita for the wonderful time spent at Unbridled Memories! Time spent there was awesome. The home was fabulously decorated, super clean, and I enjoy the views of the mountains and the quietness and serenity of the cabin. I received nothing but the bestest of hospitality with my stay. Thank you for everything and I will soon return.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
18 May 2015
Thank you for choosing Unbridled Memories for your vacation. Its always great to be apart of great memories. I always try to make everyone's stay is wonderful. I hope you had a very relaxing time and I cant wait to hear from you in the future. Thank you so much.

Best Wishes,
Anita
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing