“Amazing stay!!!”

Resort Pavilion Sign at Precious View
Resort Picnic Shelter at Precious View
Outdoor Resort Activities at Precious View
Lanscape at Precious View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
32HCRM
Arnold, Missouri
“Not at all what we expected”
Reviewed 2 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

First off if you are traveling with small children do not rent this cabin, there are no bunk beds in this house. The only thing to sleep on other than the bed is a pull out couch upstairs. We refused to pull it out based on how dirty the rest of the house was. The housekeeping in this cabin was awful. There were cobwebs all over, dust in every corner, dirty dishes put up, a pound of dirt behind the headboard. The couch in the living room is probably the most uncomfortable couch I have ever sat on, we sat around the kitchen table when we were there. I understand that the cabin allows pets, which we did bring our dog, but that doesn't mean rips and holes and dirt and uncomfortable sitting is ok. If you are planning on cooking you will want to bring a 9 x 13 because there isn't one and there is no wine opener in the cabin. We had to contact American Patriot because the dishwasher wasn't working when we tried to use it, they did send someone right out and fix it. However, when sending the cleaning crew out to actually clean the cabin a funny and peculiar thing happened. While having lunch with my family my phone rang and it was American Patriot stating that the cleaning crew was afraid to enter the cabin because my dog was approaching the door. The funniest part about that - there was no dog in the cabin, the dog was at doggie daycare for the day and evening. So basically they didn't want to clean the cabin which was obvious from the state the cabin was in when we arrived. The fact I have to pay a cleaning fee for this absolutely infuriates me. Explain to me exactly what I was paying for? We didn't even use the hot tub or the Jacuzzi tub, we were honestly afraid if they had been cleaned properly for use. We had looked forward to using them. I wouldn't rent from American Patriot ever again and I would not recommend renting this cabin. This cabin is a 2 person sleeper, not 4 and definitely not 6.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was close to downtown Gatlinburg
Liked least: Everything else
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Bowling Green KY
Reviewed 8 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
8 Jan 2014
We're so happy you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for the testimony!

Best Regards,

KS
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Indiana
Reviewed 8 May 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing