“Great, Wonderful, you'll love it!”
other travellers have booked this property
The Walkway and Stairs  to the Treehouse . This is a wonderful,cozy and unique cabin in the forest.
Getting closer.....
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Getting closer.....
The Treehouse Cabin with private hot tub,built in bar ,screened porch and beautiful forest view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ChanceLeb...
lebanon
“Great, Wonderful, you'll love it!”
Reviewed 20 September 2010 for a stay in September 2010
person found this review helpful

If your looking for a place to find coziness, comfort, warmth, peace, and quiet the Bears Trail Cabin is the answer to where you’ll find it all. My wife and I just returned from spending the last four days celebrating our wedding anniversary and were totally blown away not only by the cabin itself but also with the special and personal touches from Lise and Sue. We arrived to find an exceptionally clean cabin along with low burning lights, soft music, champagne, a note card of welcome from Lise and Sue, a cake for our anniversary, a box of Godiva Chocolates on our pillows, and more surprises awaited us in the cabin, but I think you get the idea. This is the first time we stayed at the Bears Trail Cabin, but not the first time we have stayed in one of Lise and Sue’s cabins. We had previously stayed at the Treehouse cabin and were just as happy with that experience as we are with this one. The next time we are able to get away from the rat race and stresses of life we plan on staying in the Creekside Cabin and I know we will receive the same wonderful, magnificent service that has been provided to us on our first two visits. We were completely satisfied and happy with our visit and I know you will be too, so give Stonecreek Cabins a try. Bottom line Lise and Sue will provide you with great accommodations and service. Your stay with them will be a memorable experience.

ladybanks
Atlanta, Georgia
“Special in every way”
Reviewed 1 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

When you decide to take a trip to the mountains, your hope is that you choose a place to stay that is SPECIAL...that's an important part of any trip. Well, you can stop your seach for that special place right at the front door of Stonecreek Cabins! My husband and I spent our 34th wedding anniverary in the "Treehouse" and are thrilled at our choice. The cabin location, decor, cleanliness, freshness, privacy, and whimsey were all that we could have asked for; but it was our hostess's attention to detail that truely made it special. Like every other review, I second all of the wonderful things said...they are accurate. The music, unusual fireplace, video selection, cake, wine, snacks, Godivas, and that lovely screened in backporch were
so appreciated. After enjoyable hikes in nearby Greenbriar ( some of the best hikes in the area in my opinion), that CLEAN hot tub and comfortable mattress ended the day perfectly. Thank you Lise and Sue for being the kind of hosts that others can take lessons from.

ftfunmom
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Wonderful vacation cabin. We never wanted to leave!”
Reviewed 12 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed in the Tree House cabin for our tenth anniversary. I really can't think of another place I've ever stayed, anywhere, that we enjoyed more. We looked forward to coming back to 'our' cabin each night. We felt very spoiled. The cabin was warmly decorated and we loved the personal touches like the anniversary cake in the refrigerator (Thank you!). The setting was gorgeous and felt so private - you would never know how close you are to Gatlinburg. Everything in the cabin was set up for relaxation - we watched the sun set from the deck, and we read books in the screened-in porch, and we soaked sore muscles in the hot tub, and we had a cozy dinner in the little kitchen.

We also really liked the location. We wanted to see the national park every day, and the Tree House cabin was an easy drive to the Sugarlands and Greenbrier entrances. You could avoid most of the Gatlinburg traffic to get to both.

Normally we just view our hotel or B&B as a place to rest our heads, that what we're really on vacation for is outside of the lodging. But the cabin was very much a part of our vacation experience. It was kind of sad to leave it. We felt very refreshed after our stay there. It raised the bar on what I look for in a vacation cabin.

TCornwell
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“A MUST STAY PLACE!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2010 for a stay in January 2010
people found this review helpful

My husband and I visited back in January. I know I am late writing....busy life! This was a great place to visit and stay. The owners went out of their way to make us feel at home. It was our Anniversary and my husband's birthday. When we arrived there were snacks, a cake, and a bottle of grape juice for us. That was above and beyond! We had a wonderful time enjoying each other's company! We never saw the owners but they were available if we needed them. We hope to return one day when our lives calm down enough to enjoy some much needed rest! Please don't hesitate to go there. We stayed at the Treehouse and toured the Creekside cabin. Both were well cared for and very private!

Your age range 35-49
Louisvill...
Louisville, Kentucky
“Perfect romantic get-away!”
Reviewed 23 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010
person found this review helpful

My husband and I recently spent 4 nights at Bear's Trail cabin and it was more than we ever hoped for. The cabin was immaculate, cozy, charming and beautiful. The scene had been set prior to our arrival with iced champagne, fresh strawberries, fresh flowers and romantic music playing -- and Godiva chocolates were on our pillows!
The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed (plus more!) and we were thrilled to find a huge fresh red tomato waiting for us on the counter. We told Lise (one of the owners) that we loved tomaotes and were looking forward to sharing it (or maybe fighting over it!). Imagine our surpise when a bowl of 6 beautiful tomatoes arrived magically on our porch the next day -- we truly planned our meals around them! This is simply one example of the level of service and personalization that you can expect from a stay at Bear's Trail.
We watched humming birds on the porches, had a wild turkey come to visit our cabin, soaked in the totally private hot tub, saw a momma bear and two cubs just outside of Cade's Cove (WOW!) and went on several hikes (The "strenuous" hike to Ramsey's Cascade is truly strenuous so be sure to take some water and trail mix, but it is worth every step when you finally get to the top and get to see the falls).
The cabin, the location, the owner's attention to detail all make this an incredible destination. We loved Bear's Trail and will be back! Look no further - you've found your cabin!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing