“The Creekside Cabin”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Creekside Cabin

Creekside Cabin with patio complete with fire kettle,Charcoal grill,  hammock and hot tub over creek
Patio with Fire Kettle Upper deck porch overlooking the creek and patio below
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Patio with Fire Kettle
Upper deck porch overlooking the creek and patio below
King bed in loft bedroom with 2 closets,LCD TV,BluRay and Direct TV.
View from the bed in the loft looking toward door to upper deck open to the living area below
Living area with queen sleeper sofa as seen from the loft bedroom
Cozy and romantic dining booth for 4
Bathroom with tub/shower combo and washer/dryer
Creekside in winter
Looking from the deck towards the path to your parking area
Screened in porch with swing looking out towards hot tub over the creek
Olive the Owl,a frequent visitor to the Creekside that seems to like her photo taken
Fully equipped kitchen with range with self cleaning oven,microwave,dishwasher and refrigerator
From the deck looking upstream
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jamie T
Benton, Illinois, United States
“The Creekside Cabin”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 for a stay in July 2012

Just now getting around to writing a review, but we stayed there for our honeymoon in April, 2012. This cabin is so amazing, and the owners were incredible. We didn't even see them, which I kind of wanted to toward the end of our stay so I could tell them in person how amazing they are. When we arrived, there was a cake and ice cream in the freezer waiting for us, there was wine chilled on the table, fireplace going, romantic music playing, and a plate of chocolate covered cherries and a card on the table for us right in the door to congratulate us for our honeymoon. The cabin itself was so cozy, I just wanted to stay forever. I actually cried when it was time to come back home! The hot tub was very clean, and everything about the place was just absolutely amazing! I would rate this cabin and the service at a 50 if I could!

trock3
“A honeymoon in heaven.”
Reviewed 9 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This cabin seemed like a dream come true when I found it online. In fact it was so much more. Lise and Sue have created a space that feels like home but in a magical cabin by a creek in a beautiful forest. I can think of no better place to celebrate being in love. After a long drive arriving to soft music, cheese & crackers, and a bottle of local wine was so welcoming and it made the road slip away. As a meditation instructor I felt like my morning meditation was cheating as the space brings so strongly a feeling of peace and mindful presence. We can't wait to slip away again to this wonderful place.

JAB52513
Latonia, Kentucky, United States
“The Perfect Honeymoon”
Reviewed 6 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

From the time we arrived to the sweet treats, inviting scents and beautifully quaint accommodations of the Creekside Cabin, we felt 'at home'...'appreciated'...'pampered'. It was a wonderful experience for our honeymoon. Privacy and security with the gated property and only minutes from everything that Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge have to offer...we were alone, but never far from anything. This cozy cottage was the perfect respite after a day of fun and exploration. The furnishings were top-notch...all the latest technologies in TV and video, washer & dryer and kitchen appliances...even a hot-tub and a jetted soaker tub. The decor was captivating...from the hand-hewn wood ceiling and walls to the vivid colors of the dishes and nick-nacks...even down to the texture of the window shades. We will definitely stay here again!

DarkMissJ
Old Bridge, New Jersey
“Worth every penny”
Reviewed 31 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

What can I say that hasn't been said? We vacation all over and this place ranks right up there. The tree house cabin smells amazing when you walk in, music playing, a note saying happy belated wedding anniversary ( we weren't able to get vacation until a month after), chocolates, even wine. Lise suggested The Wild Plum Tea Room to eat at during our stay. It was FANTASTIC. She was so helpful with any and all of my questions and the room had all the directions you need to use everything. If there was only one thing I would change it would be the pillow topper on the bed. My husband and I kept rolling to the middle. But that is a mild suggestion, since no one else mentioned this it may just be our tastes. The seclusion was amazing. You can't see any other places around. You wake up, make coffee, sit on the deck watching the faithful hummingbird who comes every morning and evening. Both my husband and I were enchanted. It was easy to get to route 321 and route 441. Not far from great hiking at the smokey mountain national park. I could go on forever about how great this vacation was. I can tell you it was everything my husband and I needed to get away and be together. Look no further this is the place to be.

Walshie_1...
Fort Worth, TX
“Stonecreek Cabins- Creekside Cabin”
Reviewed 20 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

We have stayed in the Creekside Cabin three times and Treehouse Cabin once over the past 10 or so years. We LOVE everything about the cabins! Everything you read in each of the posts is right on! From the ease of doing business with Lise, to the warm, inviting welcome, to all the amentities provided - PERFECTION!!!! The cabins are absolutely Top notch in all details - you feel so at home the minute you walk in the door! We enjoy the Creekside based on being able to sit and listen to creek, while poking at the fire and listening to the birds and nature.
The cabin is really is the most relaxing vacation spot we have every been to - so much so that as we leave for home, our next trip planning begins!

Travelling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing