“Everything we wanted and more”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Starry Nites Cabin

Welcome to Starry Nites Cabin!
Comfy furniture to relax by the fireplace or watch some TV. Stone faced, gas fireplace for those cold nights.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to Starry Nites Cabin!
Comfy furniture to relax by the fireplace or watch some TV.
Stone faced, gas fireplace for those cold nights.
Fully equipped kitchen with 12 cup coffee maker, blender, electric can opener, toaster etc.
It has all you need, fridge, microwave, stove and dishwasher plus, dishes, glasses, flatware.
Jacuzzi tub for a relaxing soak.
Newer queen mattress and box spring.
Flat screen in bedroom for your viewing pleasure.
Full bath with shower/tub combo as well as washer and dryer.
Decorations to make you feel right at home.
Stairs to loft.
Queen sleeper sofa and pool table in loft.
Another flat screen in loft along with family friendly games and books.
View from loft.
Hot tub on covered back porch.
Relaxing....you need to be here!
Swing and rockers to pass away some time.
Fall colors.
Snow covered cabin.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 42 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Skye S
“Everything we wanted and more”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time on our vacation! The cabin was just the right size for the two of us and we could’ve even had an extra person or two! Despite having other cabins around (which we perferred over being completely secluded) it was quiet and serine. Susan was very helpful with any questions we had! The only issue we had was the roads were very narrow and made us quite nervous coming and going on them. But other than that, we are definitely considering staying again in the future!

7 Oct 2017
So glad you enjoyed your time at the cabin. I hope that you come back and stay at Starry Nites again.
Desiree M
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

This was a great experience and the cabin was the greatest part. We couldn't have asked for a better place than this. We plan on making this trip at least once a year just because this cabin was a perfect get away in every way!

2 Oct 2017
Thank you Desiree, so glad you both enjoyed your time at the cabin. You guys are welcome any time!
DAVID P
“FANTASTIC PLACE TO STAY!!”
Reviewed 13 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

What a great place to stay!! Even after seeing the pictures, the cabin was much more than we ever expected. Very close to places to eat and shop! No problems with anything in the cabin at all...linen, fridge, hot tub, t v...NOTHING!! Everything was perfect! It seems that sue takes care of this place...as if she would her own home...VERY IMPRESSED. We have already made plans to be back very soon. The only issue that I have: We did see the note and envelope asking for a tip. Feeling that we should do the right thing, we put 30 dollars in the envelope with a note saying just how much we really enjoyed our stay. I have a very bad feeling that Sue will never see ether of them.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Sep 2017
David, I'm so glad you enjoyed you time at the cabin and so hope you come back soon. We do try very hard to make sure things are as nice as we can. I'm so sorry about the envelope asking for a tip, we do not approve of this practice and have discussed this with the cleaners in the hopes that this does not happen again. Thanks again for your kind words, we look forward to you coming back!
Lindsay H
New York City, New York
“Great idea but poor execution”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

First, it took us an hour to get in (the code we were given was wrong, no one was answering at cabin services, and we were waiting to hear back from renter). Despite there being a housekeeping service (who left a note asking for tip, which I found odd seeing as I assume those fees are included when I pay), the place smelled old, stuffy, and dank. There were plenty of spider webs (mostly outside but some inside), the sheets were washed but it doesn't seem like they wash the comforter or blankets. There were stains on one of the towels. The dishwasher didn't work and we didn't find that out until we were just about to leave and had to hand wash all the dishes before leaving. The swing on the deck was dirty and we had to clean it before we could sit on it. Overall, the hot tub was nice but the rest could use some work.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
10 Sep 2017
Lindsay, I am so sorry you had such a bad experience. We actually have fired Cabin Services after our arrival the day after you left for many of the same reasons. We had no idea that they were asking for tips; we do not approve of this practice at all. All the issues you mentioned have since been taken care to include replacement of linens/towels.. Not sure what issue you had with the dishwasher as we had no problem using it while there. I truly wish you had contacted me sooner, I would have made sure things were taken care of while you were there, I can't fix things if I don't know about them. It breaks my heart knowing you did not enjoy your time there. We have never had anyone have an experience like yours as you can tell from previous reviews.
sevensist...
Charleston, South Carolina
“The perfect getaway!”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful and relaxing time. Great location between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, with scenic drives at Roaring Fork and Cades Cove within easy reach. Cozy cabin in a quiet wooded setting and very private. Extremely clean and beautifully decorated inside. We really enjoyed the hot tub, pool table, satellite TV, and fully equipped kitchen. Couldn't have asked for more!

(Be sure to follow the directions you are given after booking and NOT the ones your GPS or Google Maps gives you - trust me.)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Aug 2017
Thanks so much, so happy you guys had a wonderful time at the cabin. I look forward to having you guys back anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing