Thanks Pamela. We enjoyed our stay in your cabin. We will definitely consider coming back when we are in Smoky's again.
- Very nice an clean cabin includes all amenities you would want for your stay including full kitchen, washer and dryer
- The location is easy to find on Google maps and only 10/15 mins drive from Gatlinburg downtown
- The owner (Pamela) is very fast in responding which is really great
- Nice garden tub inside bedroom
Things to Improve
- The loft sealing fan did not seem to work - good to perform basic checks before new stay check-in
Watch Outs for Others
- There is only 1 bedroom as the other bed is in the loft area so there is no 'privacy' upstairs
The location of the cabin is great. It was fast and easy to get to both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg while still being tucked away in the woods. There is one other cabin that shares the same driveway but you would never know. Its was so quiet and peaceful.
The inside of the cabin was great too and you could definitely tell it had been remodeled recently. Everything was clean and ready for us when we arrived. It felt like home for the week we were there and we would definitely stay there again!
One other thing I wanted to mention. The mattresses on both beds are firm. My husband and I like firm mattresses so this worked well for us but the other couple with us were not a fan.
We rented the cabin named 'Bears Among Us' for a weekend. It is a very spacious and beautiful cabin. It had a very pretty view of the mountains. We had a few issues when we checked in but one call to the owners and they took care of it real quick. The remodel the owners done on this cabin were beautiful. The one thing I can say that we really enjoyed is the Karaoke that is on the TV. I have never seen anything like that but it was awesome. I am really hoping that I can book this cabin again in the fall. So if you want to stay in a beautiful cabin that is very quit and peaceful this is the one.